PDA

View Full Version : High / Low game

Xtreme
Thu Jul 27, 2006, 12:32 PM
When I was a kid I made my family play a game with me every night at the dinner table. It is called Hi / Low.
You take it in turns and start with the low of your day, and then the high. These can be anything at all, there are no rules. Used to be good when I was in big trouble and didnt want to remind mum or dad about whatever it was that I had done!!
Thought we might like to play it on here, so I will start off.

My low of the day was: Walking straight into the the roller door at work, that I myself had pulled down to keep the sun out!

My high of the day was: My Jayda Lee - now 20 months old -with a finger up each nostril walking up to me and saying " Lub you mummy"!!!

shayesmommy
Thu Jul 27, 2006, 02:07 PM
low of my day was: im all sickly
high of my day was: watching my two boys hugging and kissing each other and loving each all the time. They are adorable. :P

Ben
Thu Jul 27, 2006, 02:23 PM
Low:
Lack of sleep when I woke up this morning. :cry:

High:
The 4 young ladies on table 7 at my restaurant! :shock:

Robdog
Thu Jul 27, 2006, 02:40 PM
Low:
Waking up with a stinker of a headache.

High:
Watching my brand new Checkerboards(D.Filamentosus) demolish some worms. Simple pleasures

Xtreme
Mon Jul 31, 2006, 05:56 AM
Low: Still getting over David being evicted! Lol! :oops:

High: Looking forward to a good birthday tomorrow!

sammigold
Mon Jul 31, 2006, 11:36 AM
Happy Birthday Extreme!!!!!!!!!!!

High of the day: waking up this morning to see discus eggs laid last night, still there and being looked after.

Low of the day: watching my discus get slack and the cardinals and bolivians picking the eggs off one by one!!! LOL (community tank)

pikeman
Mon Jul 31, 2006, 11:41 AM
low of the day my maggots for fishing had turned to casters

high of the day my pond is clearer after redoing the flexi pipe to solid pipe increasing the flow

Merrilyn
Tue Aug 01, 2006, 02:51 PM
Low - feeling sick to my stomach all day.

High - watching a new pair of wild green discus sneak out and eat bloodworms when they thought noone was looking. (First time the female has eaten in a week) :roll:

Xtreme
Wed Aug 02, 2006, 07:52 AM
Low: Still cant eat, bloody viruses!
High: Received an awesome amount of jewellery for my birthday, nice replacements from everything lost in a burglary!!

Proteus
Wed Aug 02, 2006, 08:41 AM
Low: Having to get out of bed this morning without having a coffee waiting for me

High: Making final arrangements for a nice big tank to be built and seeing one of my new 3ft Halide fixtures over a 3ft deep tank temporarily housing my Discus & Altifrons

Ben
Wed Aug 02, 2006, 12:45 PM
low of the day my maggots for fishing had turned to casters

I used to hate it when that happened aswell!

seriously!! :shock:

Xtreme
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 10:30 AM
Low: Burning my hand cooking dinner :(

Hi: Getting the word our DVD's are ready!! :)

flaggy
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 10:36 AM
Low: Work
High: Work

Rollercoaster everyday

MattB
Fri Nov 17, 2006, 05:02 AM
Low: School today :(

High: Party tonight! :D