PDA

View Full Version : Never enough Angels

Phlipper
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 02:57 AM
Just thought I'd share some of these with ya

This is Mum Smokey

Phlipper
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 02:58 AM
And some of the kids................. 8-)

Phlipper
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 02:59 AM
And some more kids.............. :roll:

Phlipper
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 03:00 AM
Golds are nice too........... :P

Phlipper
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 03:02 AM
And finally, a young Angel with an attitude :!:

Phlipper
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 03:04 AM
Pictures brought to you for your pleasure from Phlippers Fish Room Follies.

You reckon this is over the top..........wait till I get into discus more :roll:

sammigold
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 04:35 AM
they are beautiful fish phlipper...!!!! and don't angels have attitude!!!!!

Ben
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 05:15 AM
great pics mate!

Just love angels!

cheers
Ben

marg
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 05:45 AM
Gotta laugh at that last one - he seems to be saying "up your jumper" heh heh.,

Regards,

Marg.

Phlipper
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 09:07 AM
they are beautiful fish phlipper...!!!! and don't angels have attitude!!!!!

Yes they do, and that can be their biggest problem when trying to establish a peaceful Angel tank, but I think they are an amazing fish with lots of personality, I have several hundred of them :P

Phlipper
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 09:08 AM
Gotta laugh at that last one - he seems to be saying "up your jumper" heh heh.,

Regards,

Marg.

Yeah he's a pretty cool little dude, no doubt that one will stay on as house pet :roll:

sammigold
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 09:37 AM
My Angel never got along with other angels.. hassled them to death and then when was in my discus tank decided that my Lady "red" was His! No one else allowed near her, he started becoming very very aggressive in his attempts to keep her to himself...no one was safe not even the tetras... so he has now been moved into tank with a scat and a silver dollar and a synodontis eupterus... all seems to be working well in there, he doesnt seem to be attacking anyone..(they are bigger than him, not by much but by enough I think) now I just have to make sure that the synodontis doesnt pick on him too much.... Oh the trials and tribulations of fish keeping!! :-)

Phlipper
Fri Jun 09, 2006, 10:35 AM
Some can be total pains, and no matter what you do nothing pleases them. The all black Angels seem to be the worst, too often aggressive, one of the local shops here has a magnifcent pure black angel that has been sold three times............and returned thre times due to aggression !

Often the solution is to have a whole lot of angels in together in the one tank, same with Discus I believe, that way they get confused and never know who to pick on ???..............or so the theory goes :roll:

Touch wood.........I have 6 young Discus in with 12 Albino Pearlscale Angels, and so far no dramas....and to be honest I'm undecided whether I perfer Angels or Discus...........both species are pretty darn fine 8-)

OscarManAlpha
Sat Jun 10, 2006, 12:16 PM
Great pics.

You are getting some great results from your fishroom.

Cheers,

Mark

Phlipper
Sun Jun 11, 2006, 01:08 AM
Thanx Mark.....but all the work is killing me :?

I'm even starting to grow some plants in there now with DIY Co2, I may never have to buy any again 8-)