PDA

View Full Version : This'll be me ?

Phlipper
Fri Apr 21, 2006, 12:02 PM
Hi all, I have been registered for a while.........but no Discus until recently.

I am an amateur breeder, have a purpose built fish room with about 50 assorted tanks, plus 4 house tanks. Currently breeding hundreds of Angels of assorted varieties, hundreds of bettas and various other incidentals.

I am told that once I've caught the Discus bug there is no going back, I thought I had enough on my plate without this as well.........but that's fish for ya eh ??? I've only just recently purchased my first lot of Discus, a pair of Blue Diamonds and a pair of Red Turks.....want more......now !!!!

goldenpigeon
Fri Apr 21, 2006, 12:20 PM
hey and welcome to DF.com!!! looks like you wont have a problem keeping discus!

mcloughlin2
Fri Apr 21, 2006, 12:27 PM
Welcome mate!!

Abosolutely stunning tank!!! Thats now one of my all time favorites!!!

I am an amateur breeder, have a purpose built fish room with about 50 assorted tanks, plus 4 house tanks. Currently breeding hundreds of Angels of assorted varieties, hundreds of bettas and various other incidentals.

Amateur? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Im known as a pro in my area and i only have 4 tanks running atm... :twisted:

Could you please get some pictures of your fishroom posted up? and some close ups of your other angels...
:)

Merrilyn
Fri Apr 21, 2006, 03:03 PM
Welcome to the forum Phlipper, so glad you could join us.

That is one gorgeous tank you've got there, and not a spot of algae in sight. Hmmmmm you've gotta tell me how you do that LOL.

A few of us are just taking the plunge into planted tanks, so your knowledge will be invaluable.

Hope you enjoy your time here :P

OscarManAlpha
Fri Apr 21, 2006, 05:26 PM
Welcome your tank is stunning to say the least : )

Wicked plants and the hard scape is fantastic too.

Interesting shape that tank.

Cheers,

Mark

Proteus
Fri Apr 21, 2006, 10:09 PM
Hi stranger... another nice looking tank I see....

Phlipper
Sat Apr 22, 2006, 12:42 AM
Thanx crew, glad to be here..........need to learn more :P 8-)

Peaches
Thu May 11, 2006, 06:46 AM
beautiful tank:)

I love the plants!

Just planted my new 60 and waiting for it to grow out. :)

I'm new too:)

and amanteur? I thinkI would garner that title..I didn't even MEAN to breed the ones I did...I jsut woke up to a cloud of little eyeballs with tailfins! lol