Proteus
Tue Jun 22, 2004, 12:12 PM
Much to my surprise when I got home today I noticed approx 150+ fertile eggs on the breeding cone in one of the 4ft tanks...
Normally I would just think, geesh thanks guys (Marlboro Red pair) as they have spawned at least 5-6 times so far with no luck, but today Red & Big Red were at the other end of the tank cleaning some glass (here they go again)...
So I look a little bit closer, and surprise surprise it is an Ocean Green pair that I picked up from SLS a few months back gaurding the eggs...
I am not crossing my fingers as it is there first attempt, but in a way it would be fitting, one pair that keeps trying, then a rookie pair striking a home run first up...
*w00t*
Normally I would just think, geesh thanks guys (Marlboro Red pair) as they have spawned at least 5-6 times so far with no luck, but today Red & Big Red were at the other end of the tank cleaning some glass (here they go again)...
So I look a little bit closer, and surprise surprise it is an Ocean Green pair that I picked up from SLS a few months back gaurding the eggs...
I am not crossing my fingers as it is there first attempt, but in a way it would be fitting, one pair that keeps trying, then a rookie pair striking a home run first up...
*w00t*