PDA

View Full Version : Aquarama 2005 Photos - More on request

DiscusMan
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 10:55 PM
Ok I have jsut returned from visiting the aquarama Fish show in Singapore. I have a picture of every fish that was in the show.

I will be compiling a CD and DVD of the show that will be available at some stage but i dont know when that time will be as yet.

So to give you some idea of what it was about here is some pictures. I will start with posting the top rated Discus. A spotted fish from Tony Tan won the grand champion prize, and this is the fish, and it is a huge fish as well.

DiscusMan
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 11:02 PM
This fish was an excellent fish as well and i loved the shape of this fish. The picture doesnt do it justice and i have better ones but these photos were actually taken by a So called professional photographer ( sorry Jeffrey )

:D

goldenpigeon
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 11:53 PM
they r nice!!!!!!

Proteus
Sat Jun 04, 2005, 12:03 AM
Excellent, great to compare the different angles etc of the Aquarama pics already in the Photo Gallery here.

thx

Merrilyn
Sat Jun 04, 2005, 11:09 AM
That Grand Champion fish is just gorgeous............and HUGE :shock:

How big would you say he was Wayne?

chris
Sat Jun 04, 2005, 11:56 AM
You said you would be making a DVD Id like to see that.

Ben
Sat Jun 04, 2005, 02:38 PM
cheers Wayne,
thanks heaps for sharing the pictures!

Ben

zoids
Sun Jun 05, 2005, 02:59 PM
Discusman,

I would be interested in your CD of pictures. Let me know when you have them.

Roy

DiscusMan
Thu Jun 09, 2005, 01:37 AM
I would only be guessing but he was at least 5 inches maybe 6. Just did a quick ratio of his eye size and you can fit 1 of his eyes abotu 13 times into the vertical line where his eye is, if that makes sense. I have read that a runted fish is anything below 7 sizes of the eye.

Anyways it will be more apparant on the Video i shot of how large it is so when i get around to it ill put a little bit of it on here so you can see him in proprtion to the tank etc swo you have a point of reference.

Roy the photos i haev posted here are actually taken by Jeffrey Tan president of the Malaysian Discus society, Using Mr Khoo's camera ( hope spelling is write and Mr Khoo is the resun reseller in Malaysia). So if you need a copy it is probably faster if you track them down. Of course i can still organise something with you later. I will post a new thread when i have doen something. It will be soon hopefully.

Thanks

Wayne

DiscusMan
Thu Jun 09, 2005, 03:12 AM
I would only be guessing but he was at least 5 inches maybe 6. Just did a quick ratio of his eye size and you can fit 1 of his eyes abotu 13 times into the vertical line where his eye is, if that makes sense. I have read that a runted fish is anything below 7 sizes of the eye.

Anyways it will be more apparant on the Video i shot of how large it is so when i get around to it ill put a little bit of it on here so you can see him in proprtion to the tank etc swo you have a point of reference.

Roy the photos i haev posted here are actually taken by Jeffrey Tan president of the Malaysian Discus society, Using Mr Khoo's camera ( hope spelling is write and Mr Khoo is the resun reseller in Malaysia). So if you need a copy it is probably faster if you track them down. Of course i can still organise something with you later. I will post a new thread when i have doen something. It will be soon hopefully.

Thanks

Wayne

maxguy
Thu Jun 09, 2005, 03:33 PM
Hi frens,

pls spare some times to browse following link, all pics was taken from Aquarama 2005. Thanks for viewing

http://public.fotki.com/maxguy/aquarama_2005/

cheers

ctvu
Thu Jun 09, 2005, 09:42 PM
Hi Maxguy

Welcome to DF. Thanks for sharing that.

ctvu

maxguy
Fri Jun 10, 2005, 12:54 AM
Hi Maxguy

Welcome to DF. Thanks for sharing that.

ctvu