PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Victoria

Sabrina
Sat Aug 06, 2016, 03:46 AM
Hi all,
I just joined this site a few days ago and was wondering if its still alive? I see most posts are from a long time
ago and just wondered..
I am a new Discus owner and thought joining here would be good for me and my new friends. I am on another
fishing site but this one is specifically for Discus of course :)
Nice to meet you all
Sabrina

Jason
Sat Aug 13, 2016, 02:32 AM
We are still am active community but not as active as in the old days. Once the kids are all grow up and have left the tank...... :)

Jason

Hollowman
Sat Aug 13, 2016, 11:06 PM
Welcome Sabrina

Sabrina
Sun Aug 14, 2016, 09:58 AM
Thanks guys! Great to know still some people around, i might join in on the forums then :)

Sabrina
Fri Dec 02, 2016, 03:42 AM
Hi Smith, welcome to the forums :D

sayid
Fri Dec 02, 2016, 10:00 AM
Hello Smith and welcome aboard

fern
Sat Dec 24, 2016, 07:30 PM
Hi all,
I just joined this site a few days ago
I just joined. Found this forum while looking for tips and hints on youtube. I don't have any discus (or fish at all) yet. Tank is ordered for the new year and I am doing some reading up before I start worrying about adding discus. I have a plan but don't seem to be able to locate where I buy some nice small discus as a starter in my local area.
Anyway welcome Sabrina from a newby.

sayid
Sun Dec 25, 2016, 08:39 AM
Merry Christmas fern and welcome aboard;
It's always nice to have new members on here ,it is not very many of us in here but we try to help each other as much as we can when it comes to practical points ,and some time just a shoulder to cry on when the hubby becomes too hard ,so please let us know what it's your plan ,more about your self ,your experience and photos of your set up when you get it .
Good luck with you and your discus .
Sayid