PDA

View Full Version : does Marlons Discus still exsist??? I dont think so

goodoo
Sun Oct 28, 2012, 11:48 PM
Cant contact him, so doubt i will be buying from him,

swifto
Mon Oct 29, 2012, 06:00 AM
Yes Marlon does still exists I talk to him a lot.

swifto
Mon Oct 29, 2012, 06:25 AM
He has a new shipment coming in next week.

bytan83
Mon Oct 29, 2012, 07:21 AM
I have not received one fish from Marlon from my order many months ago (I received 3 out of the 4 fish I ordered). I have not been able to contact him through email or sms.

Swifto would you be able to get a hold of Marlon for me, thanks.

goodoo
Mon Oct 29, 2012, 12:23 PM
I think ill pass, his website doesnt work, and know reply to my email.

discusriver
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 01:12 AM
has anyone managed to contact marlon.i was interested in some discus but he dosent reply to my pms or my emails through his website.has any one else been able to contact him .

goodoo
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 11:30 PM
I havent had a reply to my email?

FinVision P/L
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 10:42 AM
has anyone managed to contact marlon.i was interested in some discus but he dosent reply to my pms or my emails through his website.has any one else been able to contact him .
Hi Discusriver if you are interested in some aaa grade discus at reasonable prices please take a look at some of our discus with their own individual photos ,this will guarantee what you see is what you get on our website at www.finvisionlive.com if the discus you view on the site don't suit your taste then we can pm you photos of more fish to select from our stock of over 250 discus from 8 cm to jumbo sizes

discusriver
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 05:35 PM
hey brian do you have a co-op reseller close to geelong in vic as getting to a airport is quite hard for me .also i was after wild discus anything coming in soon.regards lawrence

FinVision P/L
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 08:28 AM
hey brian do you have a co-op reseller close to geelong in vic as getting to a airport is quite hard for me .also i was after wild discus anything coming in soon.regards lawrence Hi Lawrence is sent you a PM

discusriver
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 06:36 AM
does any member on the forum remember when marlon imported some alex pirowarski red turks.its funny that no one posted any pics of those fish.so if you got some red turks from that shipment i would love to see some pics.

Conrad
Tue Nov 13, 2012, 02:57 AM
Does finvision have a reseller in tasmania?

FinVision P/L
Tue Nov 13, 2012, 10:16 AM
Does finvision have a reseller in tasmania?

Thanks Conrad for your inquiry, please be advised that we do not have a Co Op member in Tasmania at this point in time. If you would like to recommend your preferred Aquarium outlet we will contact them and invite them to become a member. Alternatively if you could give us your details of your location, we will investigate your location for potential Co-op members. We will then advise you if a member can be incorporated in your location. If they decline the offer to become a Co-Op member then we are very happy to deal directly with your self. Please see our delivery link for further details http://www.finvisionlive.com/page/delivery-via-co-op-members