PDA

View Full Version : Epression Of Interest: Apisto Juvies

Apistoguy
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 06:35 AM
Hi everyone

Just putting the feelers out there for those of you who may be interested in buying some apisto juvies soon !

The following should be ready for sale around easter time or sooner.

Hongsloi "red line"

Abacaxis

Cacatuoide "orange flash"

Iniridae

Also growing out the following: Alacrina,Agassizii "fire red",Borelli "opal",Trifasciata & Baenschi "inka" that will be ready at a later stage.

PM or email apistowayne@gmail.com

Phone 0414 971 101

thanks Apistoguy

syxx
Sun May 01, 2011, 07:51 AM
I will definitely be wanting quite a few apistos from you when i move to Queensland at the end of this year, hopefully you will be able to supply me with Agassizii "fire red",Borelli "opal",Trifasciata & Baenschi "inka"

swampy1972
Mon May 02, 2011, 06:52 AM
Hi Wayne,

I'm keen on the Opal Borelli. I'm back in NSW around July. When do you anticipate they'll be ready to go?

yanke
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 12:56 PM
hi
i like to get some off u aso the Cacatuoide "orange flash"
when u sell them can they be sexed at that size
yanke

Hassles
Tue Dec 20, 2011, 10:02 AM
hi
i like to get some off u aso the Cacatuoide "orange flash"
when u sell them can they be sexed at that size
yanke

Firstly - Wayne, nice to see all is still going well for you.

As for your question yanke, I will be interested to see Apistoguy's response. I have bred many A.cacatuoides but the orange-flash are the most interesting as the females far more closely resemble the males than other strains of cacatuoides I have encountered and this makes gendering more complex while the fish are still young. Literally, until they are somewhat beyond the juvenile stage gendering these are a pain in the butt. I have a tank full (of OF) myself and while they are quite beautiful, attempts at gendering are quite taxing.

yanke
Tue Dec 20, 2011, 01:50 PM
hi
well he said all of them was sold pohoo
so i have to wait for some or try to get the red 1's some were
yanke