PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with my female fighter ?????

goodoo
Wed Mar 03, 2010, 03:03 AM
She seems to have trouble suspending in the water. has to propel with her tail fin to get anywhere. the rest of the time she sits on the bottom or wdges herself in stuff.

ILLUSN
Wed Mar 03, 2010, 04:40 AM
Sounds like a swim bladder problem if she's anymore then a few years old proably best to euthenise her the only love for 4-6 years max and are usually at leats 6months old when you buy them.

goodoo
Wed Mar 03, 2010, 06:08 AM
thanks illusn. I thought it might be old age I could tell there was something wrong with her swim bladder. Thought id check anyway. She still looks happy. eats well allways moving from one spot to another wedgeing herself in plants. The girl friend is pretty attatched and so am i so i think the later is out of the question. Thanks again .

goodoo
Wed Mar 03, 2010, 06:14 AM
thanks illusn. I thought it might be old age I could tell there was something wrong with her swim bladder. Thought id check anyway. She still looks happy. eats well allways moving from one spot to another wedgeing herself in plants. The girl friend is pretty attatched and so am i so i think the later is out of the question. Thanks again .