PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I am away soo much ;P

Fishpimpin73
Thu Oct 08, 2009, 02:16 AM
How have you all been?

I was dragged kicking and screaming into here to tell you all how much I miss some of the Hi-jinks we have had in the past ;(

The hobby has taken a real hit here in the states due to the economy ( at least here in the great northwest ) More and more LFS's are going out of biz and quality fish are getting harder and harder to find

Currently down to just three tanks now and one of them is mty ;(
The last of my Bricardi was lost a month or so ago and I haven't been able to find decent fish to replace them ( of course I got them from a buddy clear across the country about 5 years ago)

I hope that you all are not feeling quite the pinch that we have been

In the coming days you might see me knocking around in the forums a bit as I may have some down time on my hands ( self induced of course )

So with that said

Hope you are all well and happy sleeping with your fishes ;P

ILLUSN
Thu Oct 08, 2009, 03:00 AM
Good to see you posting Fishpimpin73, things are slow here in Oz as well with more and more LFS closing up hopefully once the global economy gains speed again we'll see the return of quality fish and quality fish keepers both in Oz and the US

Proteus
Thu Oct 08, 2009, 07:56 AM
OMG what have I done...

My evil twin has awoken

Dragged? Kicking? Screaming?

I am confused... wasn't that 5 weeks ago when that poor restaurant owner wanted us to leave there establishment... something about leaving no food for other customers and it only being a Friday night

Fishpimpin73
Thu Oct 08, 2009, 12:16 PM
They still give me the evil eye when I pass by there

Course, as soon as they realize I am alone the tension seems to ease

I think from now on I will arrive AFTER you and then maybe I won't catch sooo many dirty looks

Merrilyn
Fri Oct 09, 2009, 10:55 AM
Ohhhhhhh fishpimpin, so great to see you here again.

Big hugs and peanut butter kisses to you.

Now where's that wolfie ???????

Fishpimpin73
Fri Oct 09, 2009, 12:35 PM
d d d d d d d did ssssomeone mmmmention ppppppeannnut bbbbuttter???

OMG

2 years of therapy out the window

GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME
GIMME

Proteus
Fri Oct 09, 2009, 04:54 PM
Oh no....

You had to say Peanut Butter.... :roll:

Jelly Time :wink:

Merrilyn
Sat Oct 10, 2009, 05:26 AM
Soooo great to see you're still obsessed with peanut butter. Wouldn't be the same fishpimpin without that :wink:

You really need to come and visit OZ and I'll bake a big tray of peanut butter cookies just for you :wink:

Fishpimpin73
Sun Oct 11, 2009, 01:53 PM
OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ

Just try and stop me now........................... :lol: