Tue Feb 01, 2005, 02:20 AM
has any one purchased any discus from:

www.exoticdiscus.com

i hear the Slippery little suckers are great but just wondered about
other suppliers/importers?[/b]

sunshinediscus
Tue Feb 01, 2005, 04:17 AM
Hi,

I import and breed many discus , atm there is rose red, snakeskin, spotted snakeskin, blue diamond, red turquoise and red white. Arriving next week into quarentene will be golden melon, red melon, golden mosaic, golden snakeskin, leopard mosaic and web leopard snakeskin. I buy direct from the breeders and only sell the top grade discus that are available, guarenteed hormone free and in thier natural colors.

Rod

lewisdiscus@optusnet.com.au

DiscusMan
Tue Feb 01, 2005, 07:07 AM
Matey,

What types of discus are you interest in.

If you wish to get more ideas then there is many people on this board who can sell you some nice fish that are also in the Melbourne area so you can go and see them and have a chat at the same time.

The Australian Discus Association doesnt have many out of state members at present but some of our NSW members do send there fish down to Melbourne for sale at LFS's.

If you want to come up to sydney for a weekend or something then we can take you to see some really nice cheap fish that are available from members in our club that are actually fish that still havent been sold after our recent discus show that was held in March, as well as fish that are bred by local people as well.

Good luck in your search.

Wayne

Ben
Tue Feb 01, 2005, 07:23 AM
cheers wayne, thanks for sharing your knowledge!

If any one down here in melbourne has discus for sale please email and let me know!

i would love young snake skins, mosiacs leopards and if you have seen my other post wild discus.

(i have empty tanks that look sad!)

flukes
Tue Feb 01, 2005, 11:03 PM
When your afterr strains like that your better off getting them interstate, for $55 shipping it will be worth the money on the better quality you get.

Bronx19
Wed Feb 02, 2005, 02:17 AM
Exotic Discus seem to be a little steep.

Merrilyn
Wed Feb 02, 2005, 09:30 AM
I've always had terrific quality fish from Kev at SLS. Never any DOA and always exactly as described. I know others have also had excellent fish from our other sponsors. Rod Lewis has posted a pic of some beautiful fish. Email him for prices.