PDA

View Full Version : Free: Crown Tail Betta

kristina
Wed May 13, 2009, 03:43 AM
I have a male crown tail betta about 6months old free to good home. I can't get a good pic of him, but found this one on the net that looks similar:

http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/FVT/NARW/FHAVXVV0/FVTNARWFHAVXVV0.MEDIUM.jpg

only difference is my male has much more red fins, and is a bit bloated as he is stealing all the food in the tank and won't give the others a chance. I try to distract him with food at the other end of the tank but it didn't work this morning - so he has a full gut today. Pickup from Sutherland Shire Area. Call on 0412923473 or pm. Thanks. :D

n_w_b
Fri May 15, 2009, 03:52 AM
Sigh* only if i could live in sydney.... i love bettas... sob* hope he will find a home soon :D

kristina
Thu May 21, 2009, 03:42 AM
yeah, me too! the shops aren't too keen on taking a free fish and the ones that are, I don't like their conditions. He is definitely one of a kind. I will miss him when he goes (if someone will please take him!), but I just can't keep him in this tank anymore, and I don't have a tank for him to go in. :cry:

dean_alicia
Thu May 21, 2009, 05:29 AM
will you consider sending interstate as a last resort.

kristina
Thu May 21, 2009, 05:41 AM
have never sent fish interstate and not really sure how to go about it. I would consider it if the recipient would pay all costs included (except the betta of course). I may need a bit of help with information as to how to go about this.