PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Finn's Journey

pink66
Sat Sep 06, 2008, 05:07 AM
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share these few pics with you to show just how wonderful our fish of choice are.. I was given Finn and in the beginning we did not know if she was going to make it..

I thought I would post this to show good things can happen.. I know she is a bit small but I think she is doing extremely well now... (I cannot wait to get her some discus friends and I now feel reasonably confident if I can nurse her back to health I have a pretty good chance I must be doing something right :D :D )

I am now totally hooked on discus...... :wink: :wink: :wink:

pink66
Sat Sep 06, 2008, 05:12 AM
Her colour and fins and weight are great.. Only little scars remain from the holes in the head..

waitaki
Sat Sep 06, 2008, 05:32 AM
congrats sharon she looks very happy and contented :)

lpiasente
Sat Sep 06, 2008, 07:09 AM
She looks beautiful. Well done

TW
Sat Sep 06, 2008, 08:31 AM
Finn has a beautiful pattern. You did a good job wiht her.

fud
Sat Sep 06, 2008, 09:35 AM
:D What a transformation!Finn was certainly lucky to find you.Congratulations to you both.
Cheers,fud.

Merrilyn
Tue Sep 09, 2008, 12:17 PM
What a transformation from the sick little fish she was when you first got her, to now.

You've done a fantastic job with her Sharon, and she looks wonderful !

Congratulations :P

KendyHai
Sat Oct 11, 2008, 12:38 PM
They look lovely.. their colours are very nice indeed.

Mattzilla
Sat Oct 11, 2008, 02:21 PM
what a great story! i love hearing about something like this. i have to say well done on bringing her back from the edge of death. i think she is now a stunning fish that you should be very proud of. i can see a lot of hard work has gone into her

well done!!!!!

matt

pink66
Sun Oct 12, 2008, 07:04 AM
thanks everyone for the kind words..

I really just wanted to make her happy.. I am soooo glad she pulled through..

She loves her new tank and her new friends.. She has targeted the BLSS and insists he is for her.. the only thing is that he has taken a fancy to the PB.. :roll: :roll: .

I can truly see why discus owners are totally hooked :lol: :lol: :lol: I will be a discus owner for ever now !!!