PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

as
Wed Jun 18, 2008, 05:23 AM
Hey everyone,

my name is Aaron and I am just returning to the world of discus after many years away. I now live in Byron Bay, loving that of course, and this will be another of my many hobbies!

I am currently preparing my little 3ft tank to be a well planted discus tank.

I look forward to sorting through all the great info and advice here, as I am sure I will need it after so long.

Thanks all,

AHC
Wed Jun 18, 2008, 05:58 AM
Welcome to the forum Aaron, You will find lots of info here. 3ft? It will be interesting to see how long that tank lasts before you upgrade to a bigger tank :P. We love our photos here at DF so dont forget to post some when you can. enjoy.

PS, Love byron. Cant wait for the next blues fest.

as
Wed Jun 18, 2008, 06:15 AM
Will have to upgrade to a larger residence before the tank! Thanks for the welcome, and I will put up some pis once I get it properly underway.

Yes bluesfest, always a good weekend!

Matt15
Wed Jun 18, 2008, 06:16 AM
Yeh Byron is a fantastic place. I'd love to live near there in the hinterlands, It's absolutely gorgeous.

Welcome to the forums Aaron. Your starting at the begining which is loads of fun. Be sure to ask as many questions as you can, read all the helpful info here and keep us updated with pics of your new project.

as
Wed Jun 18, 2008, 06:20 AM
Thanks Matt, looking through all the substrate info atm, really starting form the beginning!

Merrilyn
Sat Jun 21, 2008, 03:01 PM
A very warm welcome to the forum Aaron.

Hope you enjoy your time here. :P

as
Sat Jun 21, 2008, 11:35 PM
Thanks Merrilyn, info and help has been great already and has already saved me time and heartache I believe.

Definitely a site I will recommend

stan
Wed Jun 25, 2008, 02:38 AM
Hi,welcome to the forum I am just down the road from you at Lennox