PDA

View Full Version : Just passing by.... to say Hi!

sammigold
Fri Mar 21, 2008, 12:29 PM
Hi guys,
I haven't been around much lately, in fact my poor fishies are not even getting much of attention other than necessary feeds and w/changes... I have been so busy at uni that I don't have time to scratch myself..

I am sure once I settle in and start getting a routine that I will be fine but at the moment it is Uni, uni, uni, every second thought of the day! :roll: :wink:

So anyway I just thought I'd say Hi to you all and hope to catch up again soon...

I do peek in every once in a while, just not as often as I'd like...

cheers

scott bowler
Fri Mar 21, 2008, 01:27 PM
hey sammi nice to hear from you and to see you are still around ,
hope all is well and you are going well at uni , take care we will see you back soon

the_oracle
Thu Apr 10, 2008, 02:28 AM
Sammi,
Nice to hear from you again. I myself, have been very busy lately. All tied up with work and family committments..............
Well, take your time...........
We,re still here......
Do drop by when you have the time.
Take care.....

Sanie.

sammigold
Thu Apr 10, 2008, 04:49 AM
Hi there,

thanks so much for the best wishes guys.

I am settling in to Uni, I have my first assessment task due next week and I am totally nervous... but I think i am on time with everything.. its just scary when the dates get closer...

hope everyone is well... I have only got two tanks now... I sold all my guppies and have kept my 4ft with my discus and my 3 ft with my " old sheps " .

will visit again soon,
cheers
sammi

tanzy
Thu Apr 10, 2008, 05:39 AM
Hi Sammi,

I know exactly how you feel, I am also at uni, work, three kids and a houseful of animals. There simply is never enough time in the day. I find myself up to 3 in the morning a lot of nights a week just to get every thing done.

Good luck with your assignment, its a very exciting and somewhat scary feeling waiting for the results.

May I ask what your studying? I going for my BA of the Social Sciences and am currently studying Communication and Sociology.

Kind Regards

Kell

sammigold
Thu Apr 10, 2008, 06:44 AM
Hi Kell,
I am doing a Bachelor of Education in Primary teaching. this is my first year of four.

DiscusWidow
Mon May 12, 2008, 02:56 AM
Hey sammi,

I know that feeling, I am doin Bach Design, it is my first year but have 1st and 2nd year this year due to credits... it is hectic and there isnt time for anything else at this time of year :(

sammigold
Mon May 12, 2008, 08:49 AM
Hi Deborah, I just had that brief period of Euphoria when you finish one lot of assignments and take a quick breath before you dive in to do the next lot!! lol wow! cant wait for a holiday!!! AAAAGGHHH!

good luck with your course.
sammi