PDA

View Full Version : Different sort of car

Nathan
Sat Jan 12, 2008, 03:17 AM
have a look at this, dno if its a waste of a car or not, u be the judge

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11435658

Matt15
Sat Jan 12, 2008, 03:27 AM
Thats awesome....!!! Such a unique concept.

I wonder if the fish ever get car sick? :lol:

ILLUSN
Sat Jan 12, 2008, 03:37 AM
My got thats crazy, poor fish, i wonder what kinds of toxins are leaching into the water from the interior.

Mattzilla
Sat Jan 12, 2008, 09:37 AM
ditto ILLUSN!!!!

Proteus
Sat Jan 12, 2008, 09:52 AM
i wonder what kinds of toxins are leaching into the water from the interior.

If it has been done the same way as a car here in Aus (I think in Melbourne) full of Silver Sharks and another in Las Vegas full of Goldfish, they spray every single element inside the car with a thin membrane of silicone which is hard to see, but protects the inhabitants from toxins.

In the car which was set up in Vegas, the filtration system used in the car was the equivalent of what they used in a 10,000L pond, with loads of carbon to remove any discolouration and keep the water crystal clear (they had a 5 min video showing of how it was setup, and it was mind boggling the expense and effort that was put into setting one of these cars up)

Robdog
Sat Jan 12, 2008, 03:44 PM
I was thinking "Hey what a waste of a car" but then I saw it was only a Hyundai.
I stand corrected

Mr Discus
Sun Jan 13, 2008, 02:38 AM
Underwater World at Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast have a Honda CRV all sealed up exactly the same way, with the filtration under the hood.

They have the system stocked with African Cichlids, mainly due to their hardy nature I guess.

Matt15
Sun Jan 13, 2008, 10:35 AM
Underwater World at Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast have a Honda CRV all sealed up exactly the same way, with the filtration under the hood.

I can't believe they have something new...!! Everytime i've gone its usually all the same.

Mr Discus
Mon Jan 14, 2008, 10:44 AM
Haha Matt, they have had it there for at least 3 or 4 years now - when was the last time you went?!? ;)

Matt15
Mon Jan 14, 2008, 12:49 PM
Proberly about 5..... hahahaha!