PDA

View Full Version : Tellin my wife i want a fish room

dynamixcoder
Wed Nov 14, 2007, 03:55 AM
any suggestions on how to tell my wife i want a fish room without having my gonads removed..... very painfully.....?

crude humor welcome and sarcasim is a must!

ill need it because it will be the last time i laugh before i get mowed over with a car after telling her.

ILLUSN
Wed Nov 14, 2007, 05:11 AM
do what i did, wait till she goes out then have the house extended for the fish room.

When she gets back tell her she said it was ok months ago.

if she goes nuts use this line

"do you really think i'd do something like this and NOT tell you? Do you really think I'm that stupid?".

problem solved.

dynamixcoder
Wed Nov 14, 2007, 05:21 AM
hahahahhahaha good any more?

nicholas76
Wed Nov 14, 2007, 07:01 AM
u just had a kid and you want a fish room!!

maan thats golden! that is serious gonad removing stuff!!

best approach would be is to get your current fish breeding and to tell your wife, that the babies will die if you dont get some grow out tanks!.

work on emotional not rational.
:lol:

Robdog
Wed Nov 14, 2007, 07:07 AM
Sounds like you have as much chance of a fishroom as the Browns do of winning the Superbowl!

Ben
Wed Nov 14, 2007, 08:06 AM
any suggestions on how to tell my wife i want a fish room without having my gonads removed..... very painfully.....?

crude humor welcome and sarcasim is a must!

ill need it because it will be the last time i laugh before i get mowed over with a car after telling her.

Do what i did and dont tell her! just knock one up!

My misses had a puzzled look when i had 3000 square feet of insulation on the back lawn!

gingerbeer01
Wed Nov 14, 2007, 08:26 AM
I would suggest don't tell her till after a quickie - as you won;t get another one for a year....

mistakes r crucial
Wed Nov 21, 2007, 02:07 PM
or 3