PDA

View Full Version : NEW PRODUCT- Freeze Dried Decapsulated Artemia Cysts + Sera

Fish Rock Aquariums
Sun Nov 04, 2007, 12:36 AM
Features:

This freeze-dried decapsulated artemia cysts are an excellent natural food for baby fish, prawn and crabs. These artemia cysts are from Bohai Bay known for its fine quality. Under quick-freeze condition they are processed by using vacuum freeze-drying technology as to retain the natural nutrients, taste, and colour of live artemia cysts. They have higher energy and nutritional value than life artemia nauplii as zero energy is consumed for hatching. Their HUFA, EPA and vitamin E are rich and cysts size is ideal for baby fish and prawn. They are completely and easily digestible.

The atremia cysts are over-wintered, thoroughly washed, well disinfected and neutralized. The atremia cysts are freeze-dried in vacuum freeze drier so the cysts are protected from getting virus infected.

These atremia cysts need no hatching and re-sterilizing. So they are easy and convenient to use, cysts can be fully utilized. The product is orange colour and soft slow sinking, quick dispersing and easy absorbing and causes no pollution or fouling to your water.

Nutrition Analysis:

Crude protein: 55% min
Crude fat: 14.50% min
Ash: 12% max
Moisture: 5% max

Price:

25gr - $15
100gr - $50

Also Sera 250w heaters on special $28ea

dachoo
Wed Nov 14, 2007, 08:50 PM
Hi Fish Rock

I've received my artemia cysts yesterday. So, have try them on 5 days old discus fry. It was amazing that they eat them straight away... oh ya I like this product already... don't have to stock so many frozen baby brime shrimp..I will update on the growth rate by using this product.

Thank