PDA

View Full Version : Pro-more & Pro- Growth.

dachoo
Fri Oct 19, 2007, 02:00 PM
Hi everyone.

I hear someone in Australia has been selling Andrew Soh "Pro-more & Pro-Growth" & the place called Discus Enterprises is selling them.

have anyone got more info on this matter, I would definately give this 2 product a go since reading his book.

thank

DA

samir
Fri Oct 19, 2007, 02:04 PM
ask Andrew he should know. I need some too.

norto
Sat Oct 20, 2007, 05:10 AM
DA,
It is I that will be selling the Pro-More and Pro-Growth Products as well as Andrew's book but as yet it is still on it's way over from Singapore. I will be a sponsor of this forum in the next week or so and this will allow me to give you more details but until then we will just have to wait.(Should be available 2nd week in Nov).
Regards,
Norto. :)

samir
Sat Oct 20, 2007, 06:47 AM
ah great look forward to it.

Ben
Sat Oct 20, 2007, 11:01 PM
Great products made from Andrew. Keep us posted Norto when the shipment comes in.

norto
Sat Oct 20, 2007, 11:55 PM
No worries Ben will do, I believe you have tried the Pro-More how did it go?
Regards,
Norto.

Ben
Sun Oct 21, 2007, 12:43 AM
I used it about 2 years ago when i was breeding blue diamonds. I found pro-more to be a fantastic product not only for the adults couples but the fry after hatching were very strong. I have since cut down on my discus but have other fish so I would like to try it with them.

Its great that you will be bringing the product into Australia. I looked at doing it but it seemed too hard 2 years ago.

Andrew has a few other products aswell, would be good to get them here aswell.

Merrilyn
Sun Oct 21, 2007, 03:31 AM
Yes I agree Ben.

I remember the success you were having with the pro-more.

Norto I think you would find a good market for Andrew's products here in Australia.

enigmatic
Fri Dec 14, 2007, 12:40 AM
Any news on this product being available? I've been sending email to discusenterprises@bigpond.com, which is the address Andrew gave me but I've heard nothing back.

Proteus
Fri Dec 14, 2007, 01:53 AM
Any news on this product being available? I've been sending email to discusenterprises@bigpond.com, which is the address Andrew gave me but I've heard nothing back.

Try sending Norto a PM

enigmatic
Fri Dec 14, 2007, 05:54 AM
Norto beat me to it ;-)