PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Marto

Marto
Tue Sep 18, 2007, 10:17 AM
Hi everyone,

Not really sure if Discus will be my mid life crisis therapy or cause me to go through a full on mid life crisis?

I have kept Australian Natives and Spiny crays for several years now and a friend has now introduced me to Discus.

He had some space in his shed that needed to be filled and what better space filler than tanks, filters, shelving, and a water ageing barrel?

I met the forum advisor at Taren Point today and received some great advice.

The simple things that you guys have already experienced would take many years for newcomers to work out.

I look forward to learning more from all of you and hopefully also contributing in some way in the future.

Cheers,

M.

scott bowler
Tue Sep 18, 2007, 10:22 AM
hi marto welcome mate hehe good to see you here .we are looking forward to helpping you out with any thing you may need to know , there are no silly questions that you could ask we are happy to help with all of them .

DiscusNoob
Tue Sep 18, 2007, 10:24 AM
We'll let me be the second one to welcome you to the forum. Reading all the posts will give you plenty of information. I still haven't read them all. :?

DiscusNoob

Marto
Tue Sep 18, 2007, 10:37 AM
Thanks Scott,

I am sure there will be many.

M.

Marto
Tue Sep 18, 2007, 10:43 AM
Thanks DiscusNoob,

Info overload!

Back to basics and work from there I think.

M.

Merrilyn
Tue Sep 18, 2007, 11:09 AM
Welcome to the forum Marto.

Yep, discus will be your early life, mid life and older life crisis. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They get in your blood mate. Once you have discus, you are never really free of them.

Marto
Tue Sep 18, 2007, 11:30 AM
Thanks Merrilyn,

If it was easy it wouldn't be fun.

Cheers,

M.