PDA

View Full Version : Albino Turq breeding pair

Jeffrey_Yang
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 12:47 PM
Some pics of another discus couple to share. The one with straighter and longer striation is the champion of the albino category in the recent aquarama. Hope you like them as much as i do.

jeff

Jeffrey_Yang
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 12:54 PM
Swapped the Albino Mate a couple of days back due to the lack of mating activity in the breeding tank. Guess what, this is what what happened!

Regards,
Jeff

Xtreme
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 01:22 PM
Hi Jeff,
Congrates on the new spawn,gotta love it when that happens :shock:
Nice shape on them guys too

Jeffrey_Yang
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 01:29 PM
Hi Jeff,
Congrates on the new spawn,gotta love it when that happens :shock:
Nice shape on them guys too

Thank you!

Hey! We got something pretty much in common! Both our logos look somewhat similar! gosh, how often do we get that? When my friends saw my logo, they told me it looked similar to Animax's. And today, after a long absence from this forum... I realised this.

Anyway, yours look great... and I just visited your website too. Looks very cool!

Best regards,
Jeff

scott bowler
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 01:34 PM
very nice fish Jeff well done ,

samir
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 01:44 PM
I agree. Your logos look very similar.

Jeffrey_Yang
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 01:56 PM
I agree. Your logos look very similar.

Oh no.... another one???!!! Hahaha... Yours look 'hotter', Samir!

Jeffrey_Yang
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 02:03 PM
So now! Do we have anyone else in Aussie that have logos that looks like Samir, Xtreme and mine? Come out come out.... wherever you are....

Jeez... funny how this can happen. Its like what's the chances for such coincidence? Anyway, it does feel abit like 'home' here in this forum now. :P Hahaha....

samir
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 02:07 PM
you're fish are very nice, all of them, but I'm not too happy about you copying my logo LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeffrey_Yang
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 02:27 PM
Hah! If i had copied your logo... mine will look hotter than yours! Crap, I should have frequent this forum first before i designed my logo! :twisted: