PDA

View Full Version : Albino Pearl Diamond breeding pair

Jeffrey_Yang
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 12:40 PM
Hi guys,

Sharing a some pics of my albino pearl diamond pair. The male won the second prize at the recent Aquarama 2007. :)

regards,
Jeff

scott bowler
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 01:49 PM
yep they are the ones i what them hehe
they are awesome jeff great fish there it is very good work. hope we can se them some day soon scott

Namn8r
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 03:20 PM
Arent they Ung Seng Lip Albino RGD's?

Jeffrey_Yang
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 04:00 PM
Arent they Ung Seng Lip Albino RGD's?

If you talked about the lineage... yes they came from Lip's breeding program. But if you talked about the pair, technically it is mine, as I bought it off him. :) Now talking about lineage, Lip doesn't just produce Albino RGD. There are 2 variations of the solid albino from him actually. One is the red, which every knows is the Albino RGD. The other is the yellow, Albino Pearl Diamond. I wrote a little about him in my website...

http://www.fishtradezone.com/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=5

Anyway, Albino RGD has already gained world wide reputation but not many knows that it is actually the Albino Pearl Diamond that has been winning awards at discus shows.

For example, in Aquafair Malaysia November 2006, I represented Lip in the discus competition and the Albino Pearl Diamond (APD) won the second prize in its category. Subsequently after the show, the fish was passed to Dale Cheong of Singapore to represent Lip in the Singapore Tetra Show and won the champion in the category. And this time round, the APD again won the second prize at the recent Aquarama.

Hope that clears up abit of confusion on Lip's ARGD and APD. :)

Best regards,
Jeff