PDA

View Full Version : The Vent

Robdog
Tue May 22, 2007, 01:48 PM
The Vent, The Rant, The Gripe, The Whinge, The Get Something Off Your Chest Topic. Got something that you just don't get??I've got plenty. I'll start.

Robdog
Tue May 22, 2007, 01:58 PM
Banks.
Yesterday I had to transfer quite a large sum of money from my bank which shall remain nameless. (Westpac) It was from a normal account so I wasn't breaking any Term Deposit rules or anything like that. I was informed that I would be charged $30 for the effort of a girl pressing a few keys on her keyboard.
I replied that if she was serious about charging me then she could close the entire account and pay me out the 5 figure sum remaining which she had no problem doing after charging me for a few other account keeping fees. :evil:
My beef is not with her. She goes home at the end of the day just like the rest of us and forgets the whole thing.
The Branch Manager that decided to stick his authorisation code in that was required for such sums is who needs his head read.
He tried to justify to me that the bank charging me $30 was worth losing my account and its contents worth a brand new Hilux. I hope his superiors have their fingers on the pulse a little firmer than he did. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ahhhhhhhh cleansing!! 8-)

Roy
Tue May 22, 2007, 10:43 PM
Ohhh nice rant, i had issues with CBA a few years ago so left them :D

Personal favourite rant:

Ticketek. What is their purpose ? To sell tickets. What cant they do well. Sell tickets.
Everytime they have a major event on their phone lines and website gets swamped and collapses, everytime !! And their little message "due to unexpected demand we are experiencing difficulties" WTF ! You werent expecting people to get online to buy Ashes tickets, or Kylie tickets or any other sort of large event tickets on the day they go one sale ?? Idiots.

Where does it get worse ? Well when you want to get tickets to an event that isnt the major one released on that day you still cant access the website or the phones.

Solution: setup a seperate website that handles major ticket sales, rent some servers for the day and let the bandwidth suck up all those ticket hopefuls so the rest of us who done care about Kylie, Robbie or Cher can get access to what we want !!

Roy

Robdog
Wed May 23, 2007, 03:35 AM
:lol: Good one Roy. This is actually quite theraputic!

Merrilyn
Wed May 23, 2007, 07:52 AM
My whinge, my gripe ?

My sister!

There, that feels better already.

'Nuff said :evil:

Xtreme
Wed May 23, 2007, 07:59 AM
Mine for today, and im sure many more to come lol :)

People who decide that it is ok to run RED lights. :twisted: :twisted:

See how they are RED

Stop doing it you stupid people who do it :twisted: :twisted:

Oh, and those who think that we other drivers know which way you are turning, because you apparently have broken fingers and cant be bothered indicating, you annoy me too :twisted:

Right.

:)

fish_r
Wed May 23, 2007, 10:19 AM
i have 2 gripes, one is the indicating thing too, i mean how hard is it to put ur fricken indicator on.
the other is my sisters other half "lazy bastard" grrrr :evil:

fish_r
Wed May 23, 2007, 10:35 AM
oh and it was my day off today, but had an assembly job to do in the morning and i was running late "i hate being late" i needed to get petrol so pulled into the servo and filled up, but forgot my wallet ! then get to the house to do the assembly and the wrong stuff was delivered !
then brought a new tank and heater and left the heater on the table and my STUPID dog got hold of the heater and chewed the cord off and that was all b4 lunch lol
what a day ! :lol:

samir
Wed May 23, 2007, 11:20 AM
1. people who brake, come to a stop and then decide to indicate.
2. people who blow their horn if you stop at a yellow light
3. tailgaters.
4. truck drivers who think they're driving hatchbacks.
5 ??? this wil get edited won't it ??? :shock:

Admin edit - Yep it did samir, despite agreeing with your comments, I don't think it's wise to air them here.

Xtreme
Wed May 23, 2007, 11:53 AM
Possibly Samir, but i agree 100%, if you dont like it, leave....

DiscusEden
Wed May 23, 2007, 12:17 PM
Ooh, ooh, my turn - this was a great idea, well done!

Cyclists.

Specifically professional cyclists that choose to train on one lane, winding, no overtaking, public roads marked at at least 80k speed limits, at peak hour (when I'm running late to work). With their lycra covered bony butts in my windscreen, going at less than 25k/hr and not peddling. :evil: Oh, and in groups of 8 or more, at least 4 abreast!

Don't get me wrong, people using bikes to get from point A to point B, I have no problem with. I applaud your ecological sensibilities.

But if this is about training for your professional sport, find somewhere else to do it! A 2 lane road, or somewhere with a bicycle lane perhaps!

Merrilyn
Wed May 23, 2007, 12:31 PM
Ohhhhhhhh yes cyclists.

Despite the fact that I just love the way they look in those cute little suits, (did you know they don't wear anything under those suits) I wish they wouldn't hog the roads.

And I wish they would ride single file, not three abreast.

That brings me to motor bike riders on the freeway.

How come they are allowed to go lane hopping without indicating?

And who said they are allowed to slip in between two cars travelling at 100 K on the freeway, just cos there is a lot of traffic on the road, and they want to pass everyone.

Xtreme
Wed May 23, 2007, 12:33 PM
Ooooo I have a good one!!

When you call anywhere these days and get the severly annoying phone voice thats says, "In a few words, please tell me the reason for yor call"

You proceed with no patience whatsoever, and it replies with something totally different than what you want, and after several attempts, and 5 long frustrating minutes later, it decides you need a operator! :twisted:

Could an operator not just ANSWER THE PHONE???

Grrrr, hate hate hate it :twisted:

goldenpigeon
Wed May 23, 2007, 01:01 PM
people who question your integrity

get a life =]

fish_r
Wed May 23, 2007, 01:03 PM
two words : INDIAN TELEMARKETERS !!!

DiscusEden
Wed May 23, 2007, 01:13 PM
Sorry fish_r, have to disagree with you on that one. They can be fun. and they don't have to take much time to brighten your day. I find phrases like:

You rang me? Do you want to be my friend? My best friend? OK, give me your name. Your number. Your address. Want to have a slumber party? I'll be over sooooon......

Money? Really? I could do with some money, I just had to go bankrupt.

What's your accent? You sound nice. What are you wearing? Do you have a boyfriend?

All very effective. And quick. They don't call back either.

scott bowler
Wed May 23, 2007, 01:28 PM
hehe thats good deb just says can you hold on for a min and puts the phone down going back in about 20 mins to see if there still there and some times they are so she just puts the phone down again and repeats it over and over till they hang up hehe funny girl

scott bowler
Wed May 23, 2007, 01:33 PM
i hate when i go and quote a job then go back to do it and the people say can you just do this or that and dont expect to pay any extra for it , there are some types of people that do it all the time not to say any name or race hehe but i think we all know who they are I HATE THAT

samir
Wed May 23, 2007, 01:43 PM
there are some types of people that do it all the time not to say any name or race hehe but i think we all know who they are

If Indians are not at the top of that list, I'll be very disappointed.
With the telemarketers I just tell them that I'm busy atm but I finish work at 3am and if they give me their home number I will call them back then to discuss it.

fiftycal
Wed May 23, 2007, 01:46 PM
I hate when you run out of beer and all the bottle shops are closed and you gotta drive like 2hrs to some random out of the way bottle shop and you have to pay MASSIVE amounts of cash and they treat you like crap.

They should make a 24/7 Dan Murphys. I liek that place they sell cheap beer.

I also hate when you needa break "the seal". Then after you break it you needa piss every 5 minutes.

Also, what every man has a gripe about: Women.

I'll just leave it at that and let every man grumble away ;)

DiscusWidow
Wed May 23, 2007, 01:53 PM
If Indians are not at the top of that list, I'll be very disappointed.
With the telemarketers I just tell them that I'm busy atm but I finish work at 3am and if they give me their home number I will call them back then to discuss it.

Umm Samir, they have names like Nerranda and Sanjay.. leave it up to you

DiscusWidow
Wed May 23, 2007, 02:05 PM
Hate how my hubby talks to me as if I know something about fish, honey, all I know about discus is they are friggen expensive, they use truck loads of water and our electricity bill is huge despite the fact we arent using the air conditioner anymore.

DiscusMad
Wed May 23, 2007, 02:20 PM
getting PM's like this!
You'll find ### on a different forum, his over at www.######.com.au He still loves everyone, just someone hated him...

Robdog
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:47 AM
Going to the petrol station that has 573 petrol pumps and only 2 of them are deisel AND they have petrol cars parked next to them while the owner goes to get McDonalds......for half an hour!

DiscusWidow
Thu May 24, 2007, 08:00 AM
Going to McDonalds for half and hour and hearing the person in the 4WD parked behind my car which is parked at the petrol station beeping their horn... How annoying..

Robdog
Thu May 24, 2007, 09:38 AM
I hope my bullbar with cows horns, spot lights, gun rack, pig dogs and the smell of rotting kangaroos carcass didn't put you off your 1/4 pounder

Robdog
Thu May 24, 2007, 11:51 AM
Those "crocs" shoes.

Oh yeah, and that really ugly red headed chick on the NRMA ads.

I hate them both but I think the NRMA bird would have to be the ugliest person on TV. TV is for beautiful people

DiscusEden
Thu May 24, 2007, 12:01 PM
4WD drivers that never leave the city limits, but drive a 4WD because it's "safer" (for them) and gives a better view of the road (for them), so they can afford to tailgate me while not watching the road.

Oh, and their idea of 4WD'ing is to yell at the kids in the back to "hold on" while they drive over the top of a planted roundabout in a school zone at pickup time, then they all laugh.

On the up side they're more likely to roll it, as they have no idea of the different centre of gravity. Justice.

Xtreme
Thu May 24, 2007, 12:45 PM
LOST.....

Severly: Frustrating, Infuriating, Irritating, Vexing, Annoying, Exasperating, Bothersome.....

BUT

Totally and completley addictive and captivating.

GRRRRRRR :x

Need more more more :)

Robdog
Thu May 24, 2007, 12:45 PM
On the up side they're more likely to roll it, as they have no idea of the different centre of gravity. Justice.

Compared to a go-kart yes, compared to a normal sedan the difference is marginal. Fact :wink:

Oh yeah, I hate the Urban Cowboy Soccer Mum Roundabout Trampler types too no matter how sexy they are
:whip

DiscusMad
Thu May 24, 2007, 12:53 PM
lineing up at the staff caff and getting the last 4 hash browns and then have the woman next in line yelling at me about how selfish I am and not leaving some for other people.

er excuse me can I have a few crumbs of that hash brown so everybody else can have some

DiscusEden
Thu May 24, 2007, 12:55 PM

Compared to a go-kart yes, compared to a normal sedan the difference is marginal. Fact :wink:

Yeah, but I've still seen pleanty of them roll. I lived on a dirt road for a few years. Made me happy.

Oh yeah, I hate the Urban Cowboy Soccer Mum Roundabout Trampler types too no matter how sexy they are

Last one I saw on the roundabout had a moustache. :?

Oh, and people who don't turn taps off properly. Or at all. Usually in the work bathroom. And the person who is skilled at jamming the toilet so the thing keeps running and the cistern never fills. Who is the same person who turns the tap in the sink on full, washes their hands (I hope) and walks out without turning the tap off. At all. If you can't work the bathroom, don't use the bathroom. :twisted:

DiscusMad
Thu May 24, 2007, 12:57 PM
If you can't work the bathroom, don't use the bathroom. :twisted:

yes go out side! :lol:

scott bowler
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:00 PM
yeah it makes the grass grow and makes it greener hehe

DiscusEden
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:01 PM
All I'm saying is, if you're not housebroken, don't break the house.

Wear a nappy, I don't care. But how can you hold a professional job and not be able to work a bathroom? Do we need to put this in the interview process!?!!!! I know 2yo's that have a better grasp of this!

DiscusMad
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:12 PM

Wear a nappy, I don't care. But how can you hold a professional job and not be able to work a bathroom? Do we need to put this in the interview process!?!!!! I know 2yo's that have a better grasp of this!

some people never learn mate I work in a hospital and I have seen judges to pee on the floor beside the bed instead of making the short walk to the toilet :roll:

Davo
Big Brother.

It surely cannot last much longer.

DiscusMad
Big Brother.

It surely cannot last much longer.

you don't mean that very good quality tv program do you LOL :roll:

fish_r
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:14 PM
speaking of bathrooms lol.
i saw the funniest think at work the other day, we have water features on display in the showroom and i came around the corner and there was a little boy with his pants around his ankles peeing in one of the water features lmao
:shock: bloody feral kids lol

DiscusEden
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:16 PM

some people never learn mate I work in a hospital and I have seen judges to pee on the floor beside the bed instead of making the short walk to the toilet :roll:

Um... This is in a hospital. And it's the staff. And some incident that I don't want to think about has provoked the cleaners into putting up signs last week that say "Don't forget to wash your hands!" in cheery colours. Makes me shudder. What the hell?

Davo
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:19 PM
you don't mean that very good quality tv program do you LOL

You could not pay me enough to watch that trash.

Robdog
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:21 PM

Yeah, but I've still seen pleanty of them roll. I lived on a dirt road for a few years. Made me happy.

I hate Soccer Mums with moustaches!

DiscusMad
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:24 PM
Um... This is in a hospital. And it's the staff. And some incident that I don't want to think about has provoked the cleaners into putting up signs last week that say "Don't forget to wash your hands!" in cheery colours. Makes me shudder. What the ****?

and you know the hospitals wonder why they have cross infections what gets me going in the hospitals is seeing some nurses use the same gloves for 2-4 patients and think its ok when you have a go at them or they lie and say "I have changed my gloves! :roll: "

DiscusEden
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:24 PM
Yup. Me too.

DiscusMad
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:26 PM

don't go to cambletown then saw one the other day and had to look twice to see if it realy was a woman in a dress with a moustache and beard

fiftycal
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:30 PM

don't go to cambletown then saw one the other day and had to look twice to see if it realy was a woman in a dress with a moustache and beard

I think I saw her at the easter show. She had a beard and moustache that would put most men to shame. I was so stunned that I stood there for 5 minutes trying to decide if what I saw was real and if anyone else noticed.

I was kinda like this:
damn thats one ugly looking man with a pretty unkempt beard and moustache
looks at chest
looks at facial hair
looks at chest again
WTF?
WTF?
WTF?
WTF?
WTF?
WTF? (repeat many times)
5 mins later...am i hallucinating? Did anyone else see this?

Theres no way that I, as an asian, could ever grow that much facial hair EVER

DiscusMad
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:32 PM
lol

DiscusEden
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:33 PM
Could have been a man. I've heard (and seen) that the 'roids can do some pretty amusing things to some pretty vain body-building types. Hehe.

DiscusMad
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:36 PM
another vent farting in elevators (that are not mine)

DiscusEden
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:41 PM
Being accused of farting when you're innocent.

Oh, and people who walk up to you & cough without covering their mouths.

fiftycal
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:43 PM
People that are scared of guns or that I like guns, and Aussie gun laws.

Due to discus, I cant afford to shoot, since our laws make us pay crazy amounts of money for licenses, safes and there are MASSIVE taxes on guns. I used to shoot when I was younger, and most of the guns I used (handguns mainly) are now illegal due to BS laws.

There are SO MANY people out there that are completely afraid of guns. Guns are an inaminate object. Cars are more deadly than guns and bloody everyone has a car. The gun isnt gonna jump off the table and blast you in the face for looking at it. Most of these same people also think that gun laws are not strict enough, even though gun laws only punish lawful owners, not criminals. They still think this even though I show them how the law does nothing against criminals...GAH!

People also seem to think that by default, since I like weapons/military stuff, that I am also a criminal. All I have ever shot is targets and animals. Everyone always asks me "OMG WHAT DO U SHOOT", so I say "people" just to shut them up. They should know better cos im a known smartarse but they act like I'm serious. I dont show any signs of being a psychotic killer, or a possible future serial killer but everyone acts like I do.

And finally the gun control lobbyists. After the Virginia Tech mssacre, they went on TV and said those guns were legal here in aus, when in fact both guns are illegal here (their barrels are too short). They keep spewing lies and twist everything (like today tonight LOL) just so that they can push their hippy agendas on everyone. Too bad that gun laws dont affect criminals, who get their weapons on the blackmarket.

fiftycal
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:44 PM
Could have been a man. I've heard (and seen) that the 'roids can do some pretty amusing things to some pretty vain body-building types. Hehe.

Wasnt a man for sure. She was very pear shaped and unfit.

If you were a woman with a moustache and beard...why the hell dont you shave it off?

fiftycal
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:50 PM
Being accused of farting when you're innocent.

Oh, and people who walk up to you & cough without covering their mouths.

I have the worst one...

We have family friends from Malaysia (where we originally came from), who visit here every so often and stay with us. They are Hepatitis C positive.

For those who dont know about Hep C, it is trasmissible, and can be transmitted by saliva.

They know they have Hep C, but pretty much dont care. They knowingly double dip, which is rude even without knowing you have a disease. The dad "samples" food from your plate without asking any permission.

A few weeks ago they were over for dinner, and we had those little buns which you put in the oven. I watched the mum and dad put butter on their buns, take a bite out of them, and then use the shared butter knife to put more butter onto the "bitten" area of the bun, then put the knife with unused butter back into the butter container.

Being comparatively young means that I shouldnt say anything since its against Chinese culture to disrespect your elders. Thats why around my family and friends I am openly Aussie and I am gonna raise my kids with an Aussie culture.

DiscusEden
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:51 PM
If you were a woman with a moustache and beard...why the **** dont you shave it off?

Beard rash. Try getting hubby to explain that one at the office.

As for the guns, "guns don't kill people. Rappers do." The song said.

And you shoot animals???? Just randomly? Or only if they look at you wrong?

DiscusEden
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:52 PM
Fifty wins. I'm out.

fiftycal
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:54 PM
I've pretty much given up on the whole "guns dont kill people, people do" thing and I now just say "guns dont kill people, I do".

I shoot (or used to anyway) rabbits and roos. Rabbits are feral animals and there are too many damn roos. I wish I had the chance to shoot foxes and deer (i love venison)

DiscusEden
Thu May 24, 2007, 02:03 PM
there are too many damn roos.

I think I heard that argument on Wolf Creek. It was followed up by "just like tourists. Too many damn tourists."

Funny line though.

But fifty still wins. My jaw's still on the ground. Considered anorexia for awhile? Or moving out?

fiftycal
Thu May 24, 2007, 02:06 PM
I eat too much as it is, and I'm still skinny as lol.

No money to move out and im perfectly happy to mooch off my parents ehehe. I plan to live with them until I get married, as financially its the best option, and also I am quite conservative. I just get frustrated with society alot.

DiscusEden
Thu May 24, 2007, 02:09 PM
I just get frustrated with society alot.

And apparently virus ridden people spitting in your food. Fair call I say. And the moving out idea was just for the duration of the visitors.

DiscusMad
Thu May 24, 2007, 02:44 PM
I hate the the big we have to help this group of people because they are most effected causes, because most of the time the people in question realy don't give a dam.

DiscusWidow
Fri May 25, 2007, 12:31 AM
Huh ???

Robdog
Sat Jun 02, 2007, 09:58 AM
I hate the word "blog" and whenever I find out who, where, when or what it is, I guess I'll hate it then too.

DiscusMad
Sat Jun 02, 2007, 12:28 PM
planing to do something the have work say we need you to work :evil:

DiscusEden
Sat Jun 02, 2007, 01:08 PM
Tailgaters. And yes, I know Samir raised this before, but I think it needs bringing up again.

Specifically, tailgaters on wet, dark country roads where they can't overtake & you have a slow car (learner truck last night) in front of you that you can't get past.

What are they thinking? Do they think you could go faster if they harrass you enough? And what's with putting the lights on high beam? "It's a country road so the lights go on high" despite being a car length off someone else? Idiots!

I mean, if you want to make choices that will result in accidents & possibly your death, go your hardest, but you have no right to make those choices on my behalf or involve me in your suicidal behaviour. Grrrr!

Better now.

Oh, and they now get 3 waves of the hand to get back, then I touch the brakes & if they keep it up, I either slow to a speed that it's safe for them to travel that close, or slam the brakes. I know, but if there's going to be an accident, at least I can control where. Oh, and I nearly stopped the car in the 80 zone yesterday to get out & yell at them, but then played out the whole thing of the next car coming in my head & chickened out. But grrrr!

DrFeelgood
Sat Jun 02, 2007, 10:29 PM
try squirting them with your windscreen wipers :wink:

can work quite well if you're going at a reasoinable speed. the advance driving quys says slow right down to a speed than you feel comfortable with and maybe flick up your rear view mirror to the 'dazzled' position so they can't stare at you, and ignore them. little gits, tho! i hate them too

sammigold
Sat Jun 02, 2007, 11:43 PM
some one tailgated me once quite viciously but they didnt know that my boyfriend was driving the car behind them.

Suffice to say I dont think they would tailgate again. My man is very good at tailgating and cutting off. and applying high beam. (No violence or road rage was applied just a little pay back tailgating intimidation from within confines of a vehicle) lol

I hate people who slow down about 20 metres before they get to a right hand turn that has a "slowing down" part... (Im good at describing things arent I? NOT)
so they slow down and then get into the lane and speed up. What is with that!!!

fiftycal
Sun Jun 03, 2007, 01:48 AM
I hate the people in expensive cars that drive like absolute tools. BMW drivers seem to be the worst by a country mile.

Sometimes, I point out a BMW and tell whoever is next to me "watch him, he will do something stupid", and 5 seconds later they almost cause a crash.

I hate tailgating semi trailers the most. A week or so ago, on the gore hill expressway, just after the harbour bridge and before the lane cover tunnel, there was this batpoop crazy semi trailer driver. He was swerving all over the place, changing lanes very often. Its an 80 zone and he was doing at least 100. I was crapping myself cos I could see him in the rear view mirror zooming all over the place. I had to speed up to get away from him.

Im full of anger

nicholas76
Sun Jun 03, 2007, 01:52 AM
aaah i needed this.

at the moment im renovating my house and I want to knock down a wall. So i get the opinion of several builders just to make sure its ok.

first opinion: no it cant be done.

2nd: yes but you will need a large steal beam.

3rd: a large timber team will be fine however you will have to render the outside of it as it will be exposed inside the house (lowered)

4th: we can put the beam in the ceiling so you can have a flush cieling.

WTF?? does anyone know what the are doing?? argh builders all i want is a difinitive answer.

aquafrogstuff
Sun Jun 03, 2007, 10:09 AM
Urgh, the perfect thread.

1. Morning radio announcers who talk about stupid things instead of doing their job i.e. playing music while we drive to work;
2. Calling your LFS, finding out there is 'quality discus stock' thats just arrived. You make the effort to visit the shop to find mangey looking fish that shouldv'e been put out of their misery;
3. Seeing the price for the fish referred to above that's min $150;
4. False advertising, particularly at fast food venues. I have never recieved a Big Mac over the counter that looks like the one in the photograph above the kids head who's serving me;
5. Signing up for 24MB/s broadband, knowing that this speed will only be possible in a vacuum, with your modem 1m from the exchange hardware connected with fibre, at 2AM, with no other users connected across the country and if 4,000,00 stars are aligned properly. Otherwise you have to settle for 1.5MB/s;
6. And lastly, whilst I love my kids to death and wouldn't change them for the world....cleaning my car, inside and out, going somewhere with the family the next day and finding sand, food, empty bottles, clothing, crayons, toys and finger prints all over the back of the car. That's when I feel like selling them on EBAY;

.....I'm feeling better now....needed that...

martraci
Sun Jun 03, 2007, 10:51 AM
so much love

fiftycal
Sun Jun 03, 2007, 11:16 AM
I absolutely hate hippies and major left wingers...

Sorry if you are one...

Yes, animals are good and that and we should treat them well, but they are not human. Animal testing has saved millions of lives, genetic modification of organisms is good for society, stem cell cloning DOES NOT mean that we will clone humans, etc etc etc, so will you SHUT UP and let us bloody save a hell of alot of lives.

Michael Moore...will you please SHUT UP nobody with an educated opinion about the crap you blabber on about agrees with you. You just twist peoples words and play with figures to suit your own agenda.

Al Gore and all you "OMG I WANA SAEV THE WORLD" people get over yourselves. Most people just do it so people will think they are super dooper. Global Warming has only been attributed to mankind by morons and scientists who want more money. Global warming is a natural phenomenon and we are just coming out of a damn ice age, so of course the Earth is gonna warm up.

Bono. Take your damn sunglasses off and shut the hell up. You dont even make good songs anymore.

Bill Clinton. You let Al Qaeda grow, even though during your administration, there were attacks by Al Qaeda. You attacked Somalia, yet you criticize Bush for actually doing a proper damn effort to eliminate Al Qaeda. You let down the troops deployed in Somalia, thereby letting the bad guys win. Stop criticising Bush and shut up. You were voted out because you sucked (so did monica LOL).

This whole Dick Cheny/Halliburton nonsense. Yes, Halliburton got the contract. No, its not cos Dick was on the board. Name me the other companies that had the capacity to do the same job. There is only 1 other company that is capable of doing the job and they quoted 2x what halliburton quoted. Do you really think they will pay 2x as much for the same job?

DiscusEden
Sun Jun 03, 2007, 12:13 PM
Are we doing political on here now? 'Cos if we are, I'm gonna let rip...

fiftycal
Sun Jun 03, 2007, 12:43 PM
I dunno, but I just got really peed off at some friends from uni about politics and stuff lol

Robdog
Sun Jun 03, 2007, 04:16 PM

Sorry if you are one...

Nah that's cool Fiftycal, I hated Wendell Sailor too when he was a Wallaby. And I was a fullback so not offended at all. :lol: :lol:

You also raise some good points in your Michael Moore type rant. And by good I mean not totally wrong but almost. :wink:

I'm no hippy but I don't think animals should be tested on. Rats yes, animals no. Leave the life saving stuff to the hospitals(sorry to all the underpaid nurses). Even if people did die, the world is overpopulated and could use a good thinning out. That's what World Wars are for.

Save the world, sure. It's the only one we've got. Stop deforrestation, sure. Trees get rid of CO2 so why get rid of trees if we can't emit less CO2?

Bono, tool. No reason. Just a tool

Bill Clinton I thought was pretty cool. Nowhere near as funny as George Dubya but also nowhere near as stupid. I'm pretty sure he wasn't voted out either. 2 terms and you're out in the US and he left office with the highest post WW2 approval rating.

And what does Warmonger Cheney have to do with Halle Berry? I don't get that one.

fiftycal
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 05:43 AM
Most approaches to saving the world dont any real impact though. Yes, deforestation relates to CO2, but its main impact is the loss of wildlife, etc. Most photosynthesis is carried out by algae, but not many people complain about them being wiped out.

Alot of current medicines were derived through animal testing. Insulin is one. Should all diabetics die?

I seriously hate Bono so much...what a tool

And I hate uni assignments that make no damn sense at all. The last report I did I got marked down for being funny so now I have to be 100% serious, which numbs my beautiful brain

Roy
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 06:03 AM
Fifty, i think you should stay away from the red cordial....
But i give you 9/10 for the rantiness.

Roy

Robdog
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 08:31 AM
But i give you 9/10 for the rantiness.

I agree. Great rant indeed. If only you mentioned something sexist AND racist it would be tens across the board. :lol: Then again you did mention Monica L so I give you 9.5 because she is fat.

On a different note, I hate being put through training sessions at work about being lovey dovey to guests and connecting to them on an emotional level. Give me a break! I'll be quitting in 2 months anyway. :roll:

taksan
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 08:44 AM
Tailgaters.

What are they thinking? Do they think you could go faster if they harrass you enough?

No they think (quite rightly) that you might get out of their $%^^&&^ way

taksan
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 08:45 AM
[quote=Roy] I hate being put through training sessions at work about being lovey dovey to guests and connecting to them on an emotional level.

Thats what I need to do ....be lovey dovey to my models and connect with them. 8-)

taksan
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 08:48 AM

Sorry if you are one...

t

Nice to know we have at least one pyscho gun toting right wing fascist nutcase on the board.

Baxter123
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 09:16 AM
I hate it when at the checkouts people are paying for a $2.00 item with a credit card....& the card is declined, so they search through the other 10 cards they have for one that has money on it. Waisting time like this annoyes the hell outta me & it always seems to happen during my lunch break.

I feel better now!!!!
Thanks

Xtreme
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 09:35 AM
Don't Bash Bono :evil:

samir
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 09:39 AM
Don't Bash Bono :evil:

I second that :evil:

DiscusEden
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 10:40 AM
Tailgaters.

What are they thinking? Do they think you could go faster if they harrass you enough?

No they think (quite rightly) that you might get out of their $%^^&&^ way

Yeah, much funnier when you turn it on other people.

I intend to get out of their way on the winding, one lane, double laned road with a cliff on one side & a wall on the other. By getting embedded in their bumper & having their insurance pay for my next car. The ashtray's full (of rubbish) on this one. Oh, with the added bonus of writing off their no-claim bonus. Because they're annoying, selfish twits. :D

Oh, and I think in answer to the "should all diabetics die":
I'm guessing fifty would vote yes. After all, they're probably all tree-hugging, lefty, ABC watching, animal-rights toting hippies. :D

Robdog
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 11:17 AM
Well considering the discovery of insulin was tested to treat diabetes in the 1920's I think it's an irrelevant gripe anyway.

DiscusEden
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 11:28 AM
I didn't realise this had to be relevant. Or true. Do we hafta?

'Cos otherwise we have to clear up that whole "there is no global warming, and if there is it's natural anyway and not our fault" thing. Like listening to the Dept. Environment & Heritage, the CSIRO and the local Uni's, who say that neither natural events nor man-made changes alone account for this, only a combination of the 2, magnifying each other's effect.

See? Boring, boring, boring. I say we all get guns & hoods & go find something to burn instead. Much more fun! Rant, rant, rant!

Merrilyn
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 01:12 PM
[quote=Roy] I hate being put through training sessions at work about being lovey dovey to guests and connecting to them on an emotional level.

Thats what I need to do ....be lovey dovey to my models and connect with them. 8-)

You do enough connecting. Leave the models alone :whip

Robdog
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 01:14 PM
I'll meet you at Fifty's house to pick up the guns!
Yeeeehar!

Merrilyn
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 01:16 PM
Hey Doggie, what are you gonna do when you leave your present job in two months?

Robdog
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 01:17 PM
Nah forget that, I hate the M2. $4.40 to drive at 70km/h. Dam you Bob Carr/Morris Iemma/Bill Clinton/Bono/Saddam Hussein/Casey Donovan. In no particular order.

Robdog
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 01:21 PM
No real concrete plans yet, why?

DiscusEden
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 01:26 PM
I'll meet you at Fifty's house to pick up the guns!
Yeeeehar!

Woohoo! Why gee dawgy, we gunna get us some bang sticks & go git the bouncy furry critters, are we, huh?

taksan
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 01:57 PM
Nah forget that, I hate the M2. $4.40 to drive at 70km/h. Dam you Bob Carr/Morris Iemma/Bill Clinton/Bono/Saddam Hussein/Casey Donovan. In no particular order.

Its 170 Km/h
Everything signed means that plus 100 ...remember ?????

Robdog
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 02:06 PM
I hate that I don't know if my speedo goes up to 170km/h or not

OscarManAlpha
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 08:47 PM
I hate that I don't know if my speedo goes up to 170km/h or not

I hate that my speedo goes up to 220km/h and my car gets the speed wobbles at 100km/h.

norto
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 10:20 PM
There is some pretty good posts here, My main gripe is when you are driving along minding your own business doing the speed limit(maybe)and someone pulls out in front of you, you have to just about lock it up so you don't hit them up the kyber and then in about 20M they turn off,
I HATE THAT!!.
Norto.

Roy
Mon Jun 04, 2007, 10:41 PM
Or the people who pull out in front of you when there is 54.6kms of empty lane BEHIND you, cant they wait the 5 secs for me to pass ??

Taksan, appreciate you bringing your work to the forums ;)

Roy

Robdog
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 01:59 AM
...when I pull out into traffic and the idiot decides to brake at the last minute and look really put out when there is an entire empty lane next to me where he could of passed me.

taksan
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 02:24 AM
I hate it when I'm about to reach 300 Km/h and a Emu decides to run out onto the road.
:twisted:

Proteus
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 02:36 AM
Bono. Take your damn sunglasses off and shut the **** up. You dont even make good songs anymore.

Both him and Geldof need to be institutionalised... idiots

and Taksan.... your avatar.... :shock: hello baby (maybe this forum should upgrade its 'G' rating.... to PG (not going past there))

If I started to vent about the things that cheese me off, and the idots out there I would probably send the server into meltdown...

Merrilyn
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 02:47 AM
Taksan - change that pic right now !

And I don't mean for one of the more 'artistic' ones :roll:

Proteus
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 03:24 AM

Gotta admit, that is one classic looking Piano :ug

Dee
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 04:00 AM
The poor lass in Taksan's avatar has some pretty serious posture problems too :shock: Nothing a day with Uncle Deester wouldn't fix :twisted: My vent ... I really dislike WHITE piano's ... very Baz Manalow :boohoo

Merrilyn
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 04:03 AM
You're gonna get a big smack too Proteus.

Don't you think it's a little 'nippy' for photos like that :roll:

Merrilyn
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 04:12 AM
Taksan come back here and cover that girl up.

I can see you lurking (and probably giggling too)

taksan
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 04:35 AM
:wave1

Merrilyn
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 04:42 AM
Well at least she's (almost) covered.

You boys are just plain nawty.

Proteus
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 05:12 AM
nawty..... but nice
NOT!!!

Xtreme
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 05:39 AM
Petrol bowsers that dont click off, GRRRRR
Covered in the crap :twisted:

Robdog
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 07:08 AM
We'll all chip in for the new server Ro. I can't believe it took 5 pages to drag you in.

I hate working OT and missing out on Taksan's 'special' avatar after wondering what was so naughty about a little dog. It is a dog isn't it?

taksan
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 07:39 AM
We'll all chip in for the new server Ro. I can't believe it took 5 pages to drag you in.

I hate working OT and missing out on Taksan's 'special' avatar after wondering what was so naughty about a little dog. It is a dog isn't it?

Thats ok Rob I put one back just for you ..... :whip

Kingkat
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 07:50 AM
Taksan, Do you want a dedicated apprentice? Seriously????? Please????

Dee
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 08:27 AM
Arggggggggg .... white piano's :evil:

DiscusEden
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 01:11 PM

You let it all out Ro, it'll do you good. (And us.)

It's a dog? Looks more like a stingray on a shelf now. WTF? I take one day off after being busted by IT at work & severely told off, then miss a very cold girl, a piano, a dog & I appear to have caught up to a spotty beached stingray on a shelf. WTF? I thought Taksan didn't approve of marine.... Well done Ben, on rubbing off on him! :D

fiftycal
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 02:14 PM

The M2 being lowered to 80, then 70 is absolutely STUPID! Then they put up a speed camera so they guarentee that there is a MASSIVE bottleneck at the tunnel!

Even when the tunnel was 100, morons couldnt fathom going 100 in a short STRAIGHT tunnel. They always had to slow down to 80, because they cant drive in a straight line. Now they do about 50 in the tunnel, making people who CAN drive like me get pissed off as these idiots sit in the right hand lane, making it slow for everyone.

The M2 is a pretty much STRAIGHT highway. Its bloody basic as hell. There is NO reason why we should be stopping, after all, traffic is pretty much fluid mechanics. The reason why we are stopping is because of IDIOTS in the tunnel who think they have to drive incredibly slow.

Also, whats with the idiots on the M2 that think that going on the right lane at 10km/h below the speed limit is cool? GET INTO THE LEFT LANE YOU MORONS! Happens all the time! People cant even keep up with the traffic, even when the traffic is travelling below the speed limit...

You guys said something about sexist, so here is one..or two :P .

Those idiot femnazis...you know the ones...the ones where when you hold open the door out of common courtesy, they scowl at you or even tell you off. They seem to think that because you are holding open the door, you think they are an inferior sex because OBVIOUSLY you think they cant open the door for themselves.

All those feminists who want equal everything, including women in the front lines for the military. News flash ladies: women are NOT physically the same as men. The UK SAS is open for women but none have ever qualified. Yes, some extraordinary women can beat the average men physically, but the extraordinary women cannot outdo extraordinary men. Also, they want equal rights for EVERYTHING...except in divorce courts and in custody battles, and in domestic violence cases. Yes, while there are some guys that beat women, there are psycho women out there who beat guys. If a woman beats a guy, and he is forced to defend himself, and a cop turns up, who do u think the cop will arrest? I have heard of cases where the woman went at the guy with a knife, and he restrained her causing some bruising...and he went to jail while she got away with it.

Oh yeah I already did a racist rant with the thing about house guests having Hep C, and me not being able to say a damn thing about it cos of Chinese Culture. Chinese culture can go you know where. Bugger them, Aussie culture is damn better.

Today in a lecture, I drew a mock pistol target and drew little bullet holes. Around the picture i wrote I HATE PEOPLE...because sometimes people really really get on my nerves (this particular lecture I was quite annoyed because it was such a waste of my time and I have alot due). Shooting and fish help to calm my anger :)

Back to assignments...sigh

taksan
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 04:06 PM
[quote=Robdog]
Today in a lecture, I drew a mock pistol target and drew little bullet holes. Around the picture i wrote I HATE PEOPLE...

Ummmm......... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Prozac anyone?

taksan
Tue Jun 05, 2007, 04:07 PM
stingray on a shelf. WTF? I thought Taksan didn't approve of marine....

LOL !!!!!
If you KNEW how funny that is to us you'd be crying !!!!!

fiftycal
Wed Jun 06, 2007, 01:31 AM
Today in a lecture, I drew a mock pistol target and drew little bullet holes. Around the picture i wrote I HATE PEOPLE...

Ummmm......... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Prozac anyone?

Im not psychotic, I just enjoy stirring people up :)

Plus, annoyance and boredom makes me find ways of getting entertainment out of people :)

taksan
Wed Jun 06, 2007, 03:49 AM
Im not psychotic, I just enjoy stirring people up :)

Sure your not ....... just like I'm a caring sharing nice guy 8-)

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!

Robdog
Wed Jun 06, 2007, 06:11 AM
Ahh that's better Taksan.

Robdog
Wed Jun 06, 2007, 06:17 AM
Now they do about 50 in the tunnel, making people who CAN drive like me get **** off

I thought you said you were asian.:? Somethings not right here :lol: :lol: :wink:

Robdog
Wed Jun 06, 2007, 06:25 AM
Who died in Sweden and told the Chinese to massage the world???
I got one yesterday and today I have a bruised spine!

Robdog
Wed Jun 06, 2007, 06:31 AM
I hate that the new Sportivo Aurion is front wheel drive. Takes out all the fun of what could have been a great little car

Roy
Wed Jun 06, 2007, 06:39 AM
Much Better ;)

Roy

fiftycal
Wed Jun 06, 2007, 10:12 AM
Now they do about 50 in the tunnel, making people who CAN drive like me get **** off

I thought you said you were asian.:? Somethings not right here :lol: :lol: :wink:

Im so Aussie that I can drive better than most white people :P

I hate it when people fart in the lift...but I love it when its me :D

Merrilyn
Wed Jun 06, 2007, 11:30 AM
[quote="fiftycal"

I hate it when people fart in the lift...but I love it when its me :D[/quote]

So you're the one who's been doing that :x

DiscusMad
Wed Jun 06, 2007, 12:56 PM

What did I miss! :shock:

scott bowler
Wed Jun 06, 2007, 01:21 PM
hey DM she was blonde and she had the best pair of melons i have seen for awhile and i dont mean fish lol

DiscusMad
Wed Jun 06, 2007, 01:34 PM
OK MY VENT IS THAT I MISSED THE PIC :evil:

taksan
Thu Jun 07, 2007, 12:37 AM
Now now ...no need to vent about my Avatar fetish

All my Avatars are is simply happy snaps from my work.

:ug

nicholas76
Thu Jun 07, 2007, 12:58 AM
I didnt know you worked in the red light industry Taksan!!

how wholesome is that hehehe

goldenpigeon
Thu Jun 07, 2007, 02:16 AM
Wow, Scott! Be careful saying that mate! Your lady has a look around doesn't she?! You might get in a little trouble for saying that :twisted: :shock:

Robdog
Thu Jun 07, 2007, 03:27 AM
I hate that BB07 doesn't include the Uncut program considering Emma is in the house.
In my mind they are the best I have ever seen. :shock:

scott bowler
Thu Jun 07, 2007, 03:53 AM
Wow, Scott! Be careful saying that mate! Your lady has a look around doesn't she?! You might get in a little trouble for saying that :twisted: :shock:
hehe shhh it cool she may not look lol
Rob im ith you mate how bad is that they have taken the fun out of it hehe

nicholas76
Thu Jun 07, 2007, 04:39 AM
emma is so below average!

bring back Krystal !!! ooh yeaaah

Robdog
Thu Jun 07, 2007, 05:49 AM
I have a problem with Nick not liking Emma.

nicholas76
Thu Jun 07, 2007, 05:57 AM
I have a problem with Nick not liking Emma.

ok ok I'll rephrase

I wouldnt kick her out of bed but id prefer Krystal If i had an option.

that ok? lol

Proteus
Thu Jun 07, 2007, 06:20 AM
I can't believe it took 5 pages to drag you in.

You let it all out Ro, it'll do you good. (And us.)

Oh trust me, if I started some people will really be feeling some heat, and I would probably get myself into trouble as well.

Sadly there are too many idiots out there.

I hate Telstra to start off with.... was meant to have a phone (and adsl) connection 2 weeks ago to the day, they reckon it was connected after 2-3 days.... BS... what a lot of grok... I still have to wait another 6 days before they can get some freak to look at the phone line.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Telemarketers, I hate them as well, may they all rot in a pile of fermented camel manure.

Nobodies on the phone asking how I am.... do they really care anyway? p*** off

I drive to and from work against the peak traffic flow which usually means a good drive... why is it that some old gertrude in a volvo has to sit in the right lane of the M5 motorway just beside and behind a truck because she is worried that she might not fit through... freak... hand your license in and get a walking frame instead.

lots more to come.... maybe

DiscusMad
Thu Jun 07, 2007, 01:28 PM
Sadly there are too many idiots out there.

lots more to come.... maybe

I second that was out walking the dogs and this nob wanted to rob me.

"he said give me ya wallet!"

I arsked him "do you think you can out run my dogs?"

"are you game?" :roll:

fiftycal
Thu Jun 07, 2007, 01:57 PM
I signed my family's house for the national do not call list about 2 months ago...or whenever it started.

Since then telemarketer phonecalls have increased

I'm gonna buy an air horn

DiscusMad
Thu Jun 07, 2007, 02:22 PM
a sharp whisle works well

Merrilyn
Fri Jun 08, 2007, 05:25 AM
Now now ...no need to vent about my Avatar fetish

All my Avatars are is simply happy snaps from my work.

:ug

Taksan change that avatar for a nice family friendly one, or I'll put up some of my "happy snaps" of you :whip

Roy
Fri Jun 08, 2007, 06:16 AM
Ohh going to watch this thread now :D

Roy

Proteus
Fri Jun 08, 2007, 06:37 AM
or I'll put up some of my "happy snaps" of you

Dare ya to....

:P

nicholas76
Fri Jun 08, 2007, 07:41 AM
oooooooooooooooooooooooh a double dare

who will chicken out now!!

Merrilyn
Fri Jun 08, 2007, 10:48 AM
Now let me see ........... which one should I start with?

We could have the one on the marlin boat

or

how about the 'hollywood' one. That's cute.

or

I know, how about the pool one. Now that's really interesting.

Okay if that avatar remains, I start with the pool one, from the feet up 8-)

taksan
Fri Jun 08, 2007, 12:34 PM
All right darling ...you win

Merrilyn
Fri Jun 08, 2007, 12:48 PM
:booty Only cos you let me win :wink:

sammigold
Sat Jun 09, 2007, 11:20 AM
3 year olds that think they are the boss. (Sometimes you just want to strangle them) and then just when you have really had it, they look at you with their adorable little eyes and say "I love you, Mummy" and what do you do then.... (She's really got it over me! LOL)

Xtreme
Sat Jun 09, 2007, 02:35 PM
Oh agreed, 2 and a half, and thinks she is 15 lol

Robdog
Tue Jun 12, 2007, 11:14 PM
The word "bowser"

DiscusMad
Thu Jun 14, 2007, 01:03 PM
getting chatted up in the pub by a hot young girl only to relise that she is 15!

goldenpigeon
Fri Jun 15, 2007, 09:39 AM
maybe she thought christmas had come early discusmad... did you do your duty? :twisted:

sammigold
Fri Jun 15, 2007, 12:31 PM
Not getting chatted up at the pub!!! LOL

Robdog
Fri Jun 15, 2007, 12:48 PM
Not having hot 15yr olds at my pub. Have to move to Glenfield :ug:

sammigold
Fri Jun 15, 2007, 01:08 PM
Hey Discusmad, YOu should sue the pub for allowing a misleading minor into their premises. LOL

DiscusMad
Fri Jun 15, 2007, 05:21 PM
that was at the bourbon Kings Cross

and goldenpigeon I could go to jail for that

Xtreme
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 02:37 AM
People who spit.

Filthy discusting uncouth maggots :twisted:

taksan
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 06:22 AM
People who spit.

Filthy discusting uncouth maggots :twisted:

Lucky you swallow then isn't it darling?

*Chris*
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 07:22 AM
hahahahaha love it sucks to be you

Merrilyn
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 10:52 AM
Taksan, she is gonna get you big time for that comment ................ and you deserve it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xtreme
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 01:00 PM
OOOOHHHHH Taksan.....

You just wait :wink:

Robdog
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 01:46 PM
Gotta admit Bec, you were asking for that, unless it's Wayne that hates spitting. Then that's either normal or really creepy

Xtreme
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 02:08 PM
Ok lol

I will re phrase

Filthy discusting MEN who spit in the street.

Filthy maggots. THEY should swallow it lol :)

Better :P

samir
Thu Jul 26, 2007, 02:10 PM
I've seen women spit on the streets, never seen a swallower though....unfortunately :ug

Xtreme
Fri Jul 27, 2007, 01:17 AM
Sux to be you then doesnt it lol :P

nicholas76
Fri Jul 27, 2007, 02:56 AM
I've seen women spit on the streets, never seen a swallower though....unfortunately :ug

What do you do when a bird craps on your head?????

you never taker her out again Samir.

mistakes r crucial
Wed Aug 01, 2007, 09:33 PM
Two faced people, Born Again Christians
Liars, Born Again Christians
Cheats, Born Again Christians
Hypocritical tossers, Born Again Christians
Men with paedophilic tendencies, Born Again Christians
Thieves, Born Again Christians

sammigold
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 05:49 AM
got a thing about born agains I see. lol

Im with Bec, I hate old gross men that spit. It is disgusting! Especially when they accompany it with that revolting

"Huuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" sound to go with it.

eeeeewwww!

Merrilyn
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 06:43 AM
Ohhhhhhh Ive got one.

Men who pick their nose at traffic lights.

I mean ...... really.

Nothing like glancing at the car next to you to find that the guy has his finger half way up his nose.

Yech ............................... enough to put you off men for life.

mistakes r crucial
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 07:06 AM
Don't get me started Sammi, I could go on for hours, just personal experience. There's only one good BAC, about the same as cats.
MAC

taksan
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 07:20 AM
Don't get me started Sammi, I could go on for hours, just personal experience. There's only one good BAC, about the same as cats.
MAC

Oh come on !

BAC's are terrible sour awful thingo's

Pussy's are sweet beautiful lovely things

mistakes r crucial
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 07:58 AM
I totally agree with you on all fronts Taksan providing we are talking about 3 different things.
MAC

mistakes r crucial
Thu Aug 02, 2007, 07:34 PM
I don't think picking their nose at the traffic lights is that bad. It's when they turn around and eat it that gives me a bit of a problem.

samir
Fri Aug 03, 2007, 10:58 AM
Ohhhhhhh Ive got one.

Men who pick their nose at traffic lights.

I mean ...... really.

Nothing like glancing at the car next to you to find that the guy has his finger half way up his nose.

Yech ............................... enough to put you off men for life.

:shock: :shock: :shock: I've only been to Melbourne once, and I wasn't driving. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xtreme
Fri Aug 03, 2007, 11:01 AM
Filth.

Utter filth.

:P

Xtreme
Fri Aug 03, 2007, 11:49 AM
People who cheat on forum games :P

samir
Fri Aug 03, 2007, 11:55 AM
People who cheat on forum games :P

my thoughts exactly :lol: :lol:

Robdog
Wed Sep 26, 2007, 11:44 AM
Broadband internet that takes 7-10 days to friggin get connected

DiscusWidow
Wed Sep 26, 2007, 10:37 PM
Broadband internet that takes 7-10 days to friggin get connected

Is that all I waited 4 weeks for mine to get moved from one house to another...

*Chris*
Wed Sep 26, 2007, 11:16 PM
i hate it when your half asleep and you drop a whole container of tetra bits on the floor and three weeks later your still cleaning up tetra bits !!!

Xtreme
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 02:32 AM
SUX TO BE YOU LOL :P :D

Thats what you get for infecting my computer with your crap virus lol :P

mistakes r crucial
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 02:37 AM
Was that him Wayne sending you those nasty viruses, I thought it very odd one morning when your MSN was hassling me to see pics of you that you'd never shown anyone before moo haaa!! I can remember thinking I like you but not that much lol!
MAC

*Chris*
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 02:53 AM
im so sorry anyone who copped that
my little brother thought it was funny to send em something that would send my computer haywire
anyone who got it just delete the file and it stops there thanks for letting the cat out of the bag bec
mcbiiiitch

mistakes r crucial
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 03:00 AM
That's alright Chris, I was more concerned that Wayne was feeling a bit too hot one morning lol.
MAC

*Chris*
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 03:03 AM
yeah id be more inclined to blame wayne to
i should have just let him take the wrap for it LOL

mistakes r crucial
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 03:05 AM
Incidentally, what did the file do? I've been around computers far too long to open stuff like that so it went straight in the bin.
MAC

*Chris*
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 03:08 AM
well it juts makes your computer screen blink and anyone on your msn list will be sent a file namely like the one you got and then its one nasty cycle does the same to the person who opens it next like a chain letter that cant be stopped
thats what little brothers are for i suppose funnily enouhg the only person who thought it was funny was merrilyn she laughed her ass off at it
bec nearly throttled me and my little brother has gone into hiding
yeah funny but annoying but anyone who got it go to your received files and just delete it and your computer goes back to normal rather harmless really

Xtreme
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 03:59 AM
Harmless unless YOU HIT THE WRONG BUTTON AND OPEN IT! You wait ... lol :)

*Chris*
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 04:10 AM
its harmless stop having a sook or ill get my little brother to forward something real nasty LOL

MY MOTHER hahahaha

DiscusMad
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 09:51 AM
I just went into the shop and picked up the modem pluged it in and away it went!

I love virgin

Merrilyn
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 10:13 AM
It was only funny cos I didn't open it. Used to hate using Vista cos it asks you to confirm every darn step, now I'm not so sure :lol:

Xtreme
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 12:04 PM
Sooking, ok when I pick up the laptop, should I send you the bill? :P

Merrilyn
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 01:00 PM
Ohhhhhh now that's not funny.

nicholas76
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 10:17 PM
ummm guys. FYI

with that "bug" that was sent about on msn. it has teeth.

File: mdn.exe Result : Trojan horse Back door.agent.NUI

the mdn.exe file is actually a trojan program. I opened it after receiving it from Bec. I ran a scan on it at the time but my virus program didnt pick up anything.

guess what it now has!!

also Debs virus protector has also picked up on it.

"mdn.exe or doly virus is likely a virus and as such, presents a serious vulnerability which should be fixed immediately! Delaying the removal of mdn.exe may cause serious harm to your system and will likely cause a number of problems, such as slow performance, loss of data or leaking private information to websites"

How do you remove it? im working on it ..

nicholas76
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 10:23 PM
DAMIT

its multiplying

nicholas76
Thu Sep 27, 2007, 11:49 PM
virus software removed it.

Proteus
Fri Sep 28, 2007, 12:00 AM
This malware (mdn.exe) exploits known vulnerabilities in Windows, it is a Trojan and is malicious, it is not harmless

Terminating the Malware Program

This procedure terminates the running malware process.

Open Windows Task Manager.
» On Windows 95, 98, and ME, press
CTRL+ALT+DELETE
» On Windows NT, 2000, and XP, press
CTRL+SHIFT+ESC, then click the Processes tab.
In the list of running programs*, locate the process:
MDN.exe
Select the malware process, then press either the End Task or the End Process button, depending on the version of Windows on your system.
To check if the malware process has been terminated, close Task Manager, and then open it again.

Close Task Manager.

Removing Autostart Entries from the Registry

Removing autostart entries from the registry prevents the malware from executing at startup.

Open Registry Editor.
Click Start>Run, type REGEDIT, then press Enter.
In the left panel, double-click the following:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Run
In the right panel, locate and delete the entry:
MDN = "MDN.exe"
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>RunServices
MDN = "MDN.exe"
HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>
Windows>CurrentVersion>Run
MDN = "MDN.exe"

Close Registry Editor

nicholas76
Fri Sep 28, 2007, 12:05 AM
Ro,

i use vista..

my virus scanner hasnt located again since quarantining it,, do you think its clear or do you think its in the registry still?

couldnt find it manually either

Proteus
Fri Sep 28, 2007, 12:08 AM
Vista is not on the list of affected or targeted versions:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS04-011.mspx

Impact of vulnerability: Remote Code Execution

Maximum Severity Rating: Critical

Recommendation: Customers should apply the update immediately.

Robdog
Sat Sep 29, 2007, 12:14 AM
I hate harmless viruses

*Chris*
Sat Sep 29, 2007, 06:11 AM
dont get all shitty i copped it just like the rest of us .
not exactly my fault intirely

Robdog
Sun Sep 30, 2007, 06:56 AM
I didn't even get it to start with so it was just a random hate.