PDA

View Full Version : +++ Thank you to everyone - Milestone attained +++

Proteus
Tue Apr 03, 2007, 02:53 PM
A milestone has been attained.

Going back, this all started on the 21st of February 2004 at 4.32pm.
After several hours of getting everything tweaked and laid out, this announcement was made (the first public post on DiscusForums.com)

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:57 pm
Post subject: Welcome

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome everybody to this new forum specifically in place for the Discus hobbyist...

Until things get moving all mod and admin duties will be completed by myself and a few associates from other partner sites (mollyman.com, fishinthe.net, plantgeek.net, etc). After that I will be seeking knowledgable, and approachable people to fill these roles...

Enjoy, share your stories and whilst this forum is open to anyone and everyone, I wish to keep the all links, etc Australian based...

Thanks...

Proteus (Admin)

Going forward a few years

As at 12:53am on the 4th of April 2007 (Sydney time)

Our users have posted a total of 100000 articles
We have 3419 registered users

100,000 Posts

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to each and everyone of you for helping make this community what it is.

Given that most if not all my goals in relation to this website have been met or exceeded I am going to take this opportunity to
take an extended break from both this forum and the hobby in general. I will be around in some capacity, and those that know me know where to find me (lucky them... lol)

Once again, thanks for the support, and thanks for making this website what it is.

After all, this community belongs to you, the members.

Rohan

Roy
Tue Apr 03, 2007, 10:37 PM
Gee its been a while since we had a milestone !
Well done Rohan, its a great forum and plenty of friendly people, kudos to you.
Enjoy the break and look forward to seeing you soon.

Roy

rthnone
Wed Apr 04, 2007, 02:10 AM
Congrats - well done to all involved

Merrilyn
Wed Apr 04, 2007, 03:29 AM
Milestones like that are few and far between.

One hundred thousand posts. That means one hundred thousand times someone has felt moved to post a comment on this wonderful forum.

Congratulations Adam Rohan and Doni on having the insight to set up this great forum.

You guys rock. :wave1

scott bowler
Wed Apr 04, 2007, 07:13 AM
:wave1 well done to all it a good thing it would be pritty boring at night not haveing things to read :lol: :lol: and :cheers here is to another 100000 yeeha

the german
Wed Apr 04, 2007, 07:53 AM
im still a :newbie but i must say i enjoy this forum,it has :argue and :banghead and :wave2 and :shock: but thats wat makes a good forum.
100000 is a big number for this short time so congrats to all of you.
:wave1

and :D :cheers :cheers

michael

Hearthemchainsdiscus
Wed Apr 04, 2007, 01:48 PM
Congrats to all, thanks for the site and keep it going, :D

AgeofAquariums
Sat Apr 07, 2007, 12:17 AM
Congrats Mr Rohan :D. You have easily the best Australian Based Aquarium Network and the resources & community you have built is second to none. Gongratulations on a top Network.

Ben :D

Jasmine
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 08:22 AM
congratulations and well done.

have learnt heaps from all the reading done so far and everyone is so friendly.

martraci
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 08:56 AM
very cool indeed

DiscusEden
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 10:18 AM
Well done!

Congratulations to Rohan, all of the moderators & senior advisors (and all of the rest of us) to making this such a helpful, supportive & informative site to visit & spend time in.

Thanks Rohan, for all of the work you have put in, and I hope you enjoy a well-earned break - and return to us soon!

sammigold
Mon Apr 09, 2007, 09:18 AM
WOW!!!
I just read this and what a wonderful accomplishment.

Still have to say, when all else fails and I dont have time to look at things, I still come back to discusforums as my very fave!!

yay Rohan, and everybody else who has anything to do with this wonderful forum in whatever capacity!!

cheers
sammi

mcloughlin2
Mon Apr 09, 2007, 09:23 PM
Score! lol....... :lol:

Fishpimpin73
Sat Apr 14, 2007, 01:20 AM
Did I miss something?

Seems like there are an awful lot of people around here lately?

Hrmmmm

Must be a popular place :?:

Nathan
Sun Apr 22, 2007, 04:43 AM
3500 registered users. must be popular