PDA

View Full Version : Spider Face Ruby Spotted

chkhoo
Sat Mar 24, 2007, 09:21 AM
Here are some of my friend's fishes. Comments are welcome!

chkhoo
Sat Mar 24, 2007, 09:22 AM
Here's more...

chkhoo
Sat Mar 24, 2007, 09:24 AM
Somemore...

chkhoo
Sat Mar 24, 2007, 09:26 AM
A sample of how the juvies look like. Plain and boring! But that's how good quality spotted fishes look like when they are young.

scott bowler
Sat Mar 24, 2007, 09:37 AM
they look, awesome nice shape there too and the colours are great , these fish would look awesome in my new 6ft tank hehe

Kingkat
Sat Mar 24, 2007, 09:44 AM
Those fish are absolutely spectacular! Where are they?

chkhoo
Sat Mar 24, 2007, 09:52 AM
These fishes are from penang. Forgotten to introduce myself...im an exporter in KL and i get my fishes from some of the best well-known breeders in penang, and also including my GLSS and Mosaic GL.
Thanks for the comments.

stonedavid
Sat Mar 24, 2007, 10:56 AM
Nice looking fish, wonder when they will be available in OZ and at what price.

Yugito
Mon Mar 26, 2007, 06:32 AM
waa wat nice spotted fish. "Bintik-Bintik" on the body like eruption :P anyway long time no chat with u. :lol:

cheers
Yugito

dizkuz
Mon Mar 26, 2007, 11:11 AM
These fishes are from penang. Forgotten to introduce myself...im an exporter in KL and i get my fishes from some of the best well-known breeders in penang, and also including my GLSS and Mosaic GL.
Thanks for the comments.

Welcome Nicholas nice too see u here.
As allways, love your photos :D
This rubys are top of the crup dude!

Rgds Dizkuz

nicholas76
Mon Mar 26, 2007, 12:11 PM
Unless these fish are made available in OZ these photos should be banned
.what a tease !

droooool 10/10 wowser!!!!

chkhoo
Tue Mar 27, 2007, 07:22 AM
Diskuz,
How're the fishes doing so far? Yeah, the Spider face is the best looking spotted fishes in penang by far. Hope my stocks would grow nice. In fact, they are very active and big eaters.

Yugito,
Long time didnt hear from ya! How are you?

Merrilyn
Tue Mar 27, 2007, 08:03 AM
Magnificent fish chkhoo.

Thankyou for sharing the photos.

dizkuz
Tue Mar 27, 2007, 02:23 PM
Diskuz,
How're the fishes doing so far? Yeah, the Spider face is the best looking spotted fishes in penang by far. Hope my stocks would grow nice. In fact, they are very active and big eaters.

Yugito,
Long time didnt hear from ya! How are you?

The Penang Eruption, Mosaic, and Pure Golden Albino did look stunning and i have big hope for them.

Had great time last Saturday, and Matte show me some photos of PE adult from the same line and they where killing me! :D :D :D

Thanks Nicholas for helping some bros out!

Cheers Dizkuz