PDA

View Full Version : the two fish

scott bowler
Wed Mar 14, 2007, 11:41 AM
what do you think of these fish i have one is a red one is FOTU they are almost the same

the german
Wed Mar 14, 2007, 12:39 PM
both nice fish scott.
IMO the whole thing with the names slowly becomes ridiculous,i mean the name FOTU itself is for me nowhere near reality,names are only used to sell and say nothing about the "product" anymore,very sad......

DiscusMad
Wed Mar 14, 2007, 05:01 PM
I agree with the german

Chilli Powder
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 07:26 AM
Awesome looking fish. FOTU? What is that? :?

samir
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 07:29 AM
fish look nice and healthy Scott. very clean for a pigeon in a planted tank.

scott bowler
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 07:58 AM
thanks guys and german i do agree with you , it gets a bit much at times ,

DiscusEden
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 09:39 AM
What was the other one called Scott?

Oh, and hi Chilli Powder, welcome. FOTU is a First of the Universe, which is a clean pigeonblood (hasn't got dark spots/ "peppering"). Feel free to ask as much as you like here - I do!

scott bowler
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 09:51 AM
hi DE it was got it as a sold melon but i dont think it is more like it looks more like a malbro red it has some black spots on it but it is clean . scott

DiscusEden
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 10:00 AM
Nice!

My last marlborough red was a mustard yellow, with all the black seeds - never seen what they're supposed to look like before!

scott bowler
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 10:09 AM
im going to put them in the same tank soon as i am setting up two more tanks this weekend . one so that big mo has a new home . and a 6x2x18 for a display for my discus . and a 5x2x18 for ummmm becouse i can and i wont to hehe i love my wife she said ok ,isnt she the best hehehe the more the happer i am hehe

brew3
Thu Mar 15, 2007, 01:22 PM
what do you think of these fish i have one is a red one is FOTU they are almost the same

Hi Scott,
Nice looking fish and thanks for sharing those lovely pictures.
Mario

:wink: :wink:

nicholas76
Fri Mar 16, 2007, 08:06 AM
A very nice strain , one of my favorites.

feed them a nice colour enhancer food and they should develop a blood red colouring like mine did.

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=907

very nice fish mate well done.

scott bowler
Fri Mar 16, 2007, 08:55 AM
thanks guys love my fish
nic you have FOTU its very nice , i do give them some colour bits but its only what i mix in the BH so not to much.

scott bowler
Fri Mar 16, 2007, 10:44 AM

Hi Scott,
Nice looking fish and thanks for sharing those lovely pictures.
Mario

:wink: :wink:
thanks mario coming from you with the fish you have i must be doing some thing right :wink:

mcloughlin2
Fri Mar 16, 2007, 10:52 AM
Scott,

To keep it nice 'n' simple.

There both malboro reds. There identical to the malboro's i have had and seen. :wink:

To be honest i'd like to see it feed no colour enchances as it looks to have been fed tetra bits or something.

scott bowler
Fri Mar 16, 2007, 10:59 AM
thanks sam there nice fish up till now they havent been feed colour bits and i have had them a while now. the red was like that when i got them and i know xtreme dont use it only beef heart .

scott bowler
Fri Mar 16, 2007, 11:08 AM
more of them

DiscusEden
Fri Mar 16, 2007, 11:14 AM
Very nice Scott! No wonder you like to dance!

Hail2Pitt02
Fri Mar 16, 2007, 01:52 PM
Wow, beautiful fish. They are very striking.