PDA

View Full Version : Poll Formula 1 champion 2007

samir
Sun Mar 04, 2007, 07:58 AM
I think Massa is looking good.

the german
Sun Mar 04, 2007, 08:12 AM
hey samir,im a schumacher fan since his debut,i grow up only 32km
away of the place he grow up and visited his cart racecourse several times,his parents in law live only 8km away from the town i grow up.
i was so lucky to met him once at a fuelstation but didnt get an autograph because i thought let him his privacy.
after he left F1 i dont watch it anymore :(
only here and there,but i think the iceman is a very good driver.

samir
Sun Mar 04, 2007, 08:18 AM
I'm a big Schumacher fan too :D

the german
Sun Mar 04, 2007, 08:38 AM
i didnt miss a race,we was a group of 4 who watch the races and it was just fun everytime,he is the greatest F1 driver of all times for me.

i saw a race in 2003 at the nuerburgring, great price of europe
($800 for the ticket :( )it is unbelivable how fast and loud they are.
he come in 2nd :cry:

Bald_noggin
Sun Mar 04, 2007, 09:35 AM
I remember when schumacher first came to Ferrari. They had all sorts of problems and the Ferrari team was preforming terribly.

Engines kept blowing up and other sorts of mechanical problems.

Then came schumacher. He won race after race and said to the other drivers (who miserably failed), 'What's the problem?' He knows how to drive to the absolute limit without stepping over and that's what a champion driver can do.

The rest they say, is history.

I'm not getting up his a$#e, but you have to give credit where credit is due. He's amongst the best.

Cheers,
Col.

nicholas76
Wed Mar 07, 2007, 05:13 AM
Best of luck to Webber.

Red bull have the best car designer in F1 and have a reliable renault engine. An exciting time for a pretty new team.

Not expecting miracles but hopefully a few podium finishes. Fingers crossed

samir
Wed Mar 07, 2007, 05:33 AM
God forbid he ever gets a podium, I like the guy, but I'd rather not hear the channel 10 guys say his name every 1.5 seconds.
I had a friend of mine over last season, who has never watched formula 1 or any kind of racing, and he actually asked me if Webber was the champion. :shock:
DC has been consistently quicker than him throughout winter testing so unfortunately doesn't look like there's much to look forward to there.

nicholas76
Wed Mar 07, 2007, 05:40 AM
fair point mate lol channel ten do play favorites with home grown talent.

Did you read that article about Webber slagging off Williams calling them a B grade Toyota team..Loved it.

Ive been a renault fan for ages and was totally happy with the past few years but I like backing an underdog. If WEBBER cant produce this year then look out V8 supercars lol.

Xtreme
Sun Mar 11, 2007, 12:23 AM
Wayne will win in his Birell go cart :)lol

AussieStar
Sun Mar 11, 2007, 08:28 AM
iceman for sure. Ill be at the GP like normal, cant wait.

samir
Sun Mar 11, 2007, 08:36 AM
Wayne will win in his Birell go cart :)lol
maybe he'll finish just in time to win the 2008 race :P

DiscusMad
Sun Mar 11, 2007, 08:41 AM
I get bored with watching cars going round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and.................

the german
Sat Mar 17, 2007, 08:32 AM
first pole for the iceman :D

samir
Sat Mar 17, 2007, 08:37 AM
he got lucky, Massa was quicker than him all weekend, just shows you how good Schumacher really was

samir
Sat Mar 17, 2007, 08:39 AM
what about Hamilton ??? looks like Alonso's gonna have a tough time if Hamilton takes too many points off him

the german
Sat Mar 17, 2007, 08:41 AM
oh man,do you saw the report on ch. ten this morning?
this boy is a absolute mega talent,and i think you are right,alonso have to pay attention otherwise the number one in the team can change quick

samir
Sat Mar 17, 2007, 08:46 AM
did you enjoy watching webber on his slow down lap, while everyone else was on their hot laps. they way they go on about him you'd think he was a 10 time world champion. :x :x i wish he would move to nascar so I can watch the rest of the race for a change

the german
Sat Mar 17, 2007, 08:51 AM
:lol: :lol: i dont know why they do it,or maybe i know :D
it is not right to praise him so much he is just a mid clas driver.
nascar would be good fo him just in an oval like footi and rugby :lol:
he would love it

samir
Sat Mar 17, 2007, 09:02 AM
i think he's a pretty decent driver and I hope he wins but I'd like to watch the rest of the race as well :x its ridiculous, by the end of the race his name is imprinted in your brain. i wish channel 10 would be a bit more neutral. thank God Albers and Liuzzi are not Aussie, otherwise we'd be watching the exciting scrap for 20th place all day. :roll:

Hail2Pitt02
Sat Mar 17, 2007, 12:40 PM
Do those guys drive Fords, Chevys or Toyotas? I think Kennseth will take the title this year..... :lol:

ellwa
Wed Mar 21, 2007, 12:28 AM
I think webber will have an even worse season this year, because he isn't a good driver, and his team mate will go well.

but I think that alonso will reign, and hamillton won't be far off the pace.

samir
Sat Apr 07, 2007, 09:50 AM
I think webber will have an even worse season this year, because he isn't a good driver, and his team mate will go well.

I think he's an excellent driver. Put him in a McLaren and I'm sure he'll give Alonso a run for his money, but before that the channel 10 commentators need to be sacked or we won't hear the end of it.
Massa should be world champion unless Ferrari start giving Kimi the preferred race strategy.

nicholas76
Sat Apr 07, 2007, 11:15 AM
Webber polled 6th for the malay GP.

iT probably one of his better tracks too lets see how thing develop tonight !

Go Red BUll!!

AussieStar
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 12:10 AM
Webber got 10th champ. Rosberg got 6th

AussieStar
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 12:12 AM
sry my bad he got 6th in Friday Practice 1

nicholas76
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 02:56 AM
aah sorry my mistake

have a great easter and enjoy the F1 everyone... ill drink to that

taksan
Sun Apr 08, 2007, 11:49 PM
I'd say me ....
To anyone the doubts that just ask anyone who has been in a Ferrari with me driving.

nicholas76
Mon Apr 09, 2007, 07:18 AM
What a great race.

Alonso and his newby co driver really showed the ferraris up this time around.

Massa showed that he is still developing im afraid he was showed up big time.

Webber was consistant... im glad he finished the race

samir
Mon Apr 09, 2007, 02:57 PM
where was Webber ? they didn't even mention him. The Mclarens seem to have found some pace from somewhere.

nicholas76
Mon Apr 09, 2007, 08:05 PM
started 10th finished 10th Samir

ellwa
Wed Apr 11, 2007, 10:30 AM
I think webber just wants to be alan jones or whatever his name was.

they should put nigel mansell back in a car, he'll show all these kids.

lol.

samir
Wed May 16, 2007, 06:39 AM
they should put nigel mansell back in a car, he'll show all these kids.

He'll probably lose his dentures at turn one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Massa is still looking good. How p1ssed off was Alonso at the press conference :lol: :lol: :lol:

nicholas76
Wed May 16, 2007, 07:59 AM
was he dirty that he lost or dirty that he was cut off or somthing?

DIY
Wed May 16, 2007, 08:14 AM
Yep he sure was angry, I had a chuckle when I listened to his comments.

He was dirty on massa for not letting him pass and they touched, looked like it was more alonso's fault than massa's to me....

I like alonso but he's starting to lose the plot with new boy hamilton making him look like an also-ran.