PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

sonflowerjoela
Sat Feb 03, 2007, 02:54 PM
Hi All, Haven't been around in awhile just wanted to share some new pics of fish with you. :D

sonflowerjoela
Sat Feb 03, 2007, 03:00 PM
More. LOL

scott bowler
Sat Feb 03, 2007, 11:01 PM
they look very nice sonflower your tank is coming a long well too good on you

iro11a
Sun Feb 04, 2007, 12:27 AM
Hey fish look great,your tank does need a few more plants and also something else in there with some schooling fish and BN.

sammigold
Sun Feb 04, 2007, 12:47 AM
Very nice fish sonflowerjoela! "Red" is very pretty as is Esther.

fiftycal
Sun Feb 04, 2007, 01:45 AM
Hey fish look great,your tank does need a few more plants and also something else in there with some schooling fish and BN.

There is a school of rummynose to the bottom left of the pic of the whole tank

sammigold
Sun Feb 04, 2007, 02:08 AM
Man, your eyes are good! lol....

iro11a
Mon Feb 05, 2007, 08:50 AM

There is a school of rummynose to the bottom left of the pic of the whole tank\

Good spot did't see them :D

sonflowerjoela
Mon Feb 05, 2007, 07:56 PM
thank you for compliments on fish. I agree I do need more plants. I'm working on it. I'm also adding to the rummy nose population continually. I thought that plecos really weren't good with discus? because they don't let them sleep at night. Are bristle nose different? It seems everyone has them now? They are really cool looking fish.

RJ_Archer
Mon Feb 05, 2007, 10:45 PM
hey there lovly lookin discus. and BN should be ok while there small but i had a cobalt 8-9cm and while back in with a bn about 15cm and he almost killed the poor little cobalt. once they taste there slime there hooked!

iro11a
Tue Feb 06, 2007, 06:23 AM
I got rid of my pleco was really big and made a huge mess and had to clean up he's poo everyday.

I agree with rj Bn can be alright but just gotta keep a eye on them i have had no luck keeping them alive in my tank though

sonflowerjoela
Sat Feb 24, 2007, 09:15 PM
I'm just not sure having the BN pleco would be worth the risk. What would be the real benefit of me having it in there? I know they are cool. I'd like to have some of them. Just not sure about jeopardizing my discus. Any suggestions?