PDA

View Full Version : EOI: Flowerhorn

Mattzilla
Mon Jan 22, 2007, 08:20 AM
I am thinking of selling my two flowerhorn so i thought i would throw out an Expression Of Interest too see if anyone would can help me make a decision on whether to let them go or keep them (can you tell i am in two minds!!!????)

Here is a link to the last thread i posted about them with some pictures.
http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9593

the smaller flowerhorn has grown a bit larger length and width wise, but the bigger flowerhorn has just gotten thicker.

I will measure them both tomorrow to get some exact measurements.

The larger flowerhorn is an unconfirmed female (short stumpy breeding tube) and the smaller one is an unconfirmed male (longer thin breeding tube). I say they are unconfirmed because they have not bred yet. They continually try to dig towards eachother and both do the breeding shake thing. The smaller one even doers dry runs on a rock in the tank.

I have not taken out their divider yet as i think the smaller one might not be able to withstand a full on attack from the larger one just yet.

So please feel free to ask any questions and i will get back to you asap with some answers.

I am thinking of $150 for the larger one and $100 for the smaller one and a discount if you take both.

thanks heaps

matt

samir
Mon Jan 22, 2007, 08:25 AM
if you're not sure done sell them Matt. You'll be regretting it a day later.

Mattzilla
Mon Jan 22, 2007, 08:35 AM
i change my mind every day!!!!! i only have room for one tank where i live right now and have some other fish in a friends tank that are growing too big for her tank.... so i need to take them back off her by selling the flowerhorn if i want to keep them.

if i get the price i want i will sell them... i will be very sad to see them go though.... i will probably hassle the new owners for pictures all the time hahahha

*Chris*
Mon Jan 22, 2007, 03:17 PM
mate id take them but i have no room had to move back home
dont sell them you will miss them every day they are gone
i miss my fish dont do it dude

Proteus
Tue Jan 23, 2007, 06:07 AM
I will put an end to this...

Matt, you know if you need somewhere to put some fish I have room, or will make room...

You are keeping your pets and that is that.

:P

samir
Tue Jan 23, 2007, 06:17 AM
there you go. you cannot sell them anymore. :lol: :lol: could an admin please delete this topic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Proteus
Tue Jan 23, 2007, 06:20 AM
We dont delete topics... we leave them lurking around to haunt people

scott bowler
Tue Jan 23, 2007, 06:21 AM
yeah matt you cant sell them mate they are the best ive seen keep them take RO up on his offer .

Mattzilla
Tue Jan 23, 2007, 06:22 AM
pm sent to proteus..... i like the idea

although proteus will probably get sick of me dropping in to visit the kids!!!!!! hahahaha

samir
Tue Jan 23, 2007, 06:24 AM
:lol: :lol: what if Mini Mo reads this when she grows up? she'll know that daddy tried to sell her when she was just a little girl. :lol: :lol:

Mattzilla
Tue Jan 23, 2007, 06:30 AM
lol....oh and mini mo is a guy....i think

he will never know though...terrible reader

*Chris*
Wed Jan 24, 2007, 12:52 AM
better tell him to lay off the junk then
see mate your flowers are the best ones i have seen in ages not to mention they both want to breed with one another without killing eachother in the process now thats special lol
just leave them at your house mate just give the plans of the pool table and firemans pole a miss hahaha