PDA

View Full Version : one of my fish

scott bowler
Thu Dec 21, 2006, 10:42 AM
hi guys just want to show off one of my fish that i got as a very small fish ,i got him about 12 months ago it was about 5 cm and had no colour infact he was very dark .but as it has grown it is turning out to be a very strange colour to me it looks like a very deep red snake skin .but others my feel diffrently . i have had some probs with this guy he seems to get velvet and gill fluke offten dont know why. off all the fish i own(i have 23 discus mostly adults ) this is the only one that gets sick at the drop of a hat. but i love him so keep meds up and hope .even thouht he cost me $30 when i got him.anyway tonight i thought he look good so i got some pics to share and hope that you guy let me know what you think .
thanks guy scott

nicholas76
Thu Dec 21, 2006, 11:05 AM
Hi Scott

yeah maybe not perfect but i like the fish too. Its got a nice red undertone to it.

I assume he gets colour swings easy going to a yucky dark brown black pretty often huh?

either way you have done pretty well with that fish nice work. 8-)

scott bowler
Thu Dec 21, 2006, 11:10 AM
hi nic yeah some times he will go almost black so you cant see any colour blue or red allmost looks sick but yeah hes pritty cool so thanks for your coments

fish_r
Thu Dec 21, 2006, 11:29 AM
i like the look of it :)
been looking around for something similar myself, i did have a lge one that looked similar to that, but mine didnt have as much of the blue in it, i really liked it but i killed it :(

scott bowler
Thu Feb 08, 2007, 08:19 AM
more of my red guy