PDA

View Full Version : ASHES VICTORY YEAH

nicholas76
Mon Dec 18, 2006, 05:25 AM
http://www.cricinfo.com/

it says it all!!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D :D :D

samir
Mon Dec 18, 2006, 05:51 AM
I reckon the Australian A team would be good enough to beat England. still can't play spin :lol: :lol:

Robdog
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 03:35 AM
I was stuck between watching the final overs of the cricket and watching my Emperor tetras doing spawning runs through my plants! What an afternoon!
Suck eggs Flintoff

bushie
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 05:13 AM
just happened to be having a little xmas party cruising up and down the river last night.
thought we might just stop in at the lucky shag tavern, as it is home to the barmy army while they are in town, just to say hello.
while hanging off the back of the boat, I think the conversation went along the lines of:
it`s about this big----------- it`s got two little handles on it. and it`s all ours.
or for those that dont read

:argue

pommies go :ug :banghead :blob2 :blob2

aussies go :wave2 :blob :laff4

as we leave we play some music for them

:boohoo

benjohnson
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 07:33 AM
You guys have your fun now, just wait until the return leg... won't be laughing so hard then !!! :D

Believe me, as much fun as it has been for you guys, it has been frustrating for us English ....

Congrats to all you Aussies :o)

Xtreme
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 11:13 PM
thank god its over LOL

scott bowler
Wed Dec 20, 2006, 07:00 AM
not yet still two to go we have the ashes but now we need the clean sweep haha

benjohnson
Wed Dec 20, 2006, 07:04 AM
oh god i really hope that doesn't happen... how embarassing !!! :oops:

scott bowler
Wed Dec 20, 2006, 07:07 AM
well the way we are playing it will ,haha

samir
Wed Dec 20, 2006, 07:07 AM
You guys have your fun now, just wait until the return leg... won't be laughing so hard then !!! :D

I wouldn't put my money on England regaining the Ashes for quite a while. You're a good team with some fantastic players, but I don't think there is any one thats gonna beat this Australian team twice. Even if you drop this entire lot of old farts :lol: they still have enough talent coming through to be the best in the world for some time to come.

benjohnson
Wed Dec 20, 2006, 07:12 AM
Your quite probably right... but I gotta try and remain positive :-)