PDA

View Full Version : Eumundi Markets ( Noosa ) - ART work is amazing

nicholas76
Fri Dec 15, 2006, 10:35 PM
HI guys

when in noosa its imperative that you go and check out the Eumundi Market. Some very talented people selling there art work. I located this gentelman by the name of Brendan Tracey who makes his art using alloy ,steal.

His creations are one off's and I had him make me a snapper and some schooling fish for wall features. His 3d models are simply amazing too, but for now I thought Id show you some of my art which now hangs in one of my rooms.

Im looking at getting some discus made up , if anyone is intersted post up
and I will see what I can do

his web site is http://www.brendantraceymetalart.com but at present its currently down.

Cheers

Nick

nicholas76
Fri Dec 15, 2006, 10:37 PM
schooling fish

goldenpigeon
Fri Dec 15, 2006, 10:47 PM
hook me up! :shock: :D :D thats awesome!

sammigold
Fri Dec 15, 2006, 11:24 PM
they look fantastic Nic!

Proteus
Fri Dec 15, 2006, 11:38 PM
Most of my coffee mugs and noodle bowls have come from the merkets there. All hand made and very good value for money.

I am sure I saw that guy last time I was up there, he has some very nice pieces.

Ben
Sat Dec 16, 2006, 12:23 AM
Not only do they have great art works but the organic food there is fantastic! Whilst living in Noosa i went to the Eumundi Markets every wendsday to do food shopping.

There is a stall that sells tomato's, he has won numerous awards and holds the title of Australia's best tomato's!

piranha-discus
Sat Dec 16, 2006, 02:50 AM
hi nic
nice snapper, did u win a queensland snapper comp lol,
it looks like a tropy, how much u pay for that? how big is
it, id like to get one, it looks great
, ps, i try that ansett marker, i hook up with 3 snappers, smallest was 52 cm, then a 57 cm and a large 61 cm,
cheers ben

nicholas76
Sat Dec 16, 2006, 03:35 AM
Nice work mate that marker is one of my favorites, you got yourself some nice table quality fish.

that snapper cost me $170.00. Its a big item probably best describe it as a 6 kg snapper fish ! if that helps

Yeah it does look like a trophy you should see the 3d version. Its worth $500 but its life like in that you cant hang it on a wall, its a feauture of sorts for a table.

If you do want one or any other type let me know and ill organise it for you.