Mon Dec 04, 2006, 06:00 AM
pigeon blood fry

mistakes r crucial
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 08:20 PM
Nice spawn Tao.
MAC

ivo
Tue Dec 05, 2006, 10:58 AM
i bought 3 little discus from tao about one month ago they are cross from leopard and wild caught. these little ones are doing fantastic and colour develop very nicely too one of them has developed a purple colour ring at the lower fin of the body. i hope the purple ring will stay rather than changing to blue as it gets older cos the purple ring is pretty cool.

tao
Wed Dec 06, 2006, 05:55 AM
red spot fish's offsping normally have a lot of different type. some small spots close to RSG, some big spots like leopard, some go back to turquise. if crossed snakeskin before, result will be more complex. Ring leopard is also a type and very popular, they have cute Chinese name, sweet donalds.

nicholas76
Thu Dec 07, 2006, 06:18 AM
Awsum pictures and well done

parents look like very nice fish too!

tao
Thu Dec 07, 2006, 08:18 AM
thanks
here is another couple. father is snakeskin pigeon blood.

Grace Chan
Tue May 27, 2008, 12:21 PM
Hi Tao,

Do you have any discus for sale? Am interested. Grace

Matt15
Wed May 28, 2008, 07:28 AM
Hi Tao,

Do you have any discus for sale? Am interested. Grace

Grace if you look at Tao's account you'll see what he's been banned from these forums. So you won't be receiving a reply from him here.

MFG
Wed May 28, 2008, 10:42 PM
Hi,

i considered myself rather new to this forum.

how does one gets banned here?

regards
Scott MFG

Hollowman
Thu May 29, 2008, 08:16 AM
Hi,

i considered myself rather new to this forum.

how does one gets banned here?

regards
Scott MFG

:lol: :lol:

Same as anywhere else Scott, I used to ban spammers right off the bat, I would warn people who bad mouthed others, people who bullied or abused others, general bad behavior. It can all lead to a ban. Must admit, I have been banned from a UK based discus forum, but thats another story (and reason) lol :wink:

The trick is to always treat people in the way you would like to be treated yourself. Whether you are an expert of complete noob, respect is always prime.

hth

Hollowman

the_oracle
Thu May 29, 2008, 09:19 AM
What goes around, comes around............

Btw, a good spawn.................

Sanie.

ILLUSN
Thu May 29, 2008, 11:32 PM
This user was banned because he was a re-seller, running a busniess, sponsors are the only re-sellers allowed to post in the classifides.